Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Boot Liner Options

I have just bought my first Lexus NX 300 H F Sport.  I am looking for a boot liner (not a mat) to fit the boot area.  I have a large dog and want to protect the rear of the seats and the side panels from dog hair etc.  Lexus don't appear to provide one and I can't find one on the internet.  Any help would be appreciated.

5 minutes ago, Stoobie1964 said:

I have just bought my first Lexus NX 300 H F Sport.  I am looking for a boot liner (not a mat) to fit the boot area.  I have a large dog and want to protect the rear of the seats and the side panels from dog hair etc.  Lexus don't appear to provide one and I can't find one on the internet.  Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.titancovers.co.uk/lexus-nx-2014-onwards-custom-boot-liner/?utm_medium=googleshopping&utm_source=bc&gclid=COuE0ommxdQCFcUp0wodpOgNYQ

• Like 1

Lexus definitely do a boot liner as I have one in my NX300H F sport which I bought from Lexus dealers. If I recall they £95.00.  I find it excellent however it does not protect back of seats. Also have a look at Boot-Buddy.com they look good.

• Like 1

Hi, Thanks for your reply. (Eggie)

Ive been into the Lexus dealership where I live, and they told me they don't do a liner for my car.

They do a floor mat that fits in the boot, and Ive purchased one. But I could do with something that covers the backs of the rear seats and the sides of the boot.

I have a dog that can shed hair for her country lol!

I cant see anything online in the Lexus accessories section, and aftermarket items sold elsewhere seem to rely on velcro. I want to avoid this option because I've had previous experience of this, and it can destroy the cars own fabric by ripping the fibres out etc.

Im really interested though what it is that you have bought, and whether I'm just asking for the wrong thing.

Regards

Stu

16 hours ago, rayaans said:

Hi, Thank you for your reply.

I had seen this when searching, but was trying to avoid the velcro option. It can destroy the carpet on the walls of the boot.

If I cant find anything else, I may well end up purchasing from here and try and make do, maybe by making my own adjustments to the product.

Regards

Stu

I think the one I have may be the mat you have. Although it is liner because they also do a mat. Howver it does not cover sides or seat backs and is obviously not what you want.  I have looked at your link and this is more in line I think of what you require.  The thing about the link I gave www.boot-buddy.com appears to be of clear plastic material.  Good luck and I hope you get something that matches your desires. 

7 hours ago, Stoobie1964 said:

Hi, Thank you for your reply.

I had seen this when searching, but was trying to avoid the velcro option. It can destroy the carpet on the walls of the boot.

If I cant find anything else, I may well end up purchasing from here and try and make do, maybe by making my own adjustments to the product.

Regards

Stu

I don't think many dog boot liners use anything other than velcro to attach to the sides of the car. I shouldn't think its too much of a problem unless you plan on regularly removing it in which case it probably will destroy the carpet

Ive checked around and the custom NX ones are velcro so finding one without may be difficult.

How about do some improvisation and stick some felt in the middle of each portion that attaches to the carpet - that way, there's only be an edge velcro'ed (is that even a word?!) to the sides rather than the whole piece

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links