Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The seller is also open to offers!  Just to put a damper on it.  A couple of years ago there was an LS400 on eBay just 30 mins from me, it looked so good in the photos I'd more or less decided to buy it.  When I got there and saw it in the metal I wondered if it was even too much of a wreck for banger racing. 

Yes I did notice the mileage but it's less than 150k according to mot history. Pictures never tell the whole story but even if it's just for parts it's a good deal with a new mot. 

7 minutes ago, Matt1986 said:

Yes I did notice the mileage but it's less than 150k according to mot history. Pictures never tell the whole story but even if it's just for parts it's a good deal with a new mot. 

I cannot make out the number, its not the number i thought it was, do you have it? thanks

20 minutes ago, Matt1986 said:

Spotted this yesterday in Stoke. Anyone on here? I see so few of them it's quite exciting to see another. 😂

IMG_20170618_134340822.jpg

stop loitering outside my house!

you've seen this one Matt.  Now with an added scratch on the front offside bumper where someone has brushed against it...

16 hours ago, lockeyboy said:

stop loitering outside my house!

you've seen this one Matt.  Now with an added scratch on the front offside bumper where someone has brushed against it...

Hahaha. I didn't know that was yours! I was doing a delivery on your road then 😂 how annoying someone has scratched it! 😒

• Like 1