Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

There was one for sale on Autotrader about two months ago. The advert said it was one of only 16 in the UK so, if that's true, it explains the rarity.

17 were registered in the UK, 2 are currently SORN. For comparison, 54 GSF's have been registered, there are 34 registered La Ferraris and 18 registered Aston Martin Lagondas, so  a very rare beast indeed. Aston martin DB5 is positively common in comparison with over 200 registered!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jamesf1 said:

17 were registered in the UK, 2 are currently SORN. For comparison, 54 GSF's have been registered, there are 34 registered La Ferraris and 18 registered Aston Martin Lagondas, so  a very rare beast indeed. Aston martin DB5 is positively common in comparison with over 200 registered!

That answers why none around then. And I thought my ISF was rare!

The reason the sales didn't go so well for GS460 is obvious- 450h was available. It was cheaper, packed with exciting new technology way ahead of it's time, significantly better mpg etc..

Personally i don't see a problem, plenty of LS460 available with same engine :p 

• Like 1

Hi Mel. The GS460 and the LS460 share the same 1UR engine but I was interested to learn they aren't quite the same.

A V8 GS with 375 bhp would have been very nice and lighter than the LS but the GS had a little less power at 342 bhp.:sad: I bet it still gets to 60 in around 5 seconds. :biggrin:

IMG_2004.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Mike Hartland said:

Spotted whilst reading another thread, these people seem to have one - http://www.mosesgatecarsales.co.uk/used-cars?type=Car&make=LEXUS&model=GS+460&MinPrice=&MaxPrice=

... along with four GS430's

Hehe, I looked at that GS 460 earlier Mike...is SOLD

Quite a high price for the age.