Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New IS300H owner in West Yorkshire

knocker1980

Just a quick hello from up north (Huddersfield to be precise)

Collected my new to me 14 plate IS300H today in black with tan leather interior.

I can't say i've seen another one of these on the road ever in my local area although I saw a couple on the drive down to pick mine up so i'm quite liking the exclusivity.

Having previously been driving a Nissan Pathfinder the difference between that and the Lexus is mind blowing, I think i'd forgotten how nice a decent car is to drive and it makes a nice change not to end up sat in the passenger seat whenever I take a right hand bend at any sort of speed.

• Like 1

Hi Kris

Welcome to the LOC 

Yeah that will be a different experience coming from the Nissan

How far did you have to travel to buy the Lexus? I did a 600 mile round trip to collect mine 

13 hours ago, bobmc said:

Hi Kris

Welcome to the LOC 

Yeah that will be a different experience coming from the Nissan

How far did you have to travel to buy the Lexus? I did a 600 mile round trip to collect mine 

I collected it from Leicester so just shy of 100 miles away although I took a slightly longer route back :)

I collected mine from Derby (to Doncaster) so not as far as you, but they had the colour I wanted, doesn't seem to be a lot of Mesa Red ones around here.

Had mine since February, nice relaxing car to drive, but Sport mode wakes it up.

Enjoy,

Vince

I've ended up with a Black one with a cream leather interior.  I really didn't want another black car as they're a pig to keep clean but it does look the business and i'm plenty happy with it.