Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LC500, LC Hybrid, RC-F, GSF and some IS-Fs

Great to see the IS-F crew in Cheltenham today.

What a treat driving F cars and the new LCs!!  Fabulous.

Big shout out to Tim and Alex from Lexus Cheltenham. Thank you very much for inviting so many IS-F drivers!

And thanks  @Big Rat !

Share your pics here.... 

rc.jpg

• Like 5

@Rusty Crobar Yes a great day well done Lexus Cheltenham, a big thankyou to dealer principal Tim and organisation by Alex and  I'm sure many other who contributed.

Just one thing Russ the staff that accompanied you on your various drives have all been admitted to Gloucester General for post traumatic stress but I'm assured will be making a full recovery 😂

Some of my pics of the day.....

IMG_3037.thumb.JPG.eefc10c07c8d4aae07fdf5d21dee68d5.JPGIMG_3039.thumb.JPG.e1367a65bcbda550cc69a5cd4cab5de3.JPGIMG_3040.thumb.JPG.0229980cce8eb67047d5c6439599f85d.JPGIMG_3041.thumb.JPG.6be5f26a3b5fb0ede3f181f414a7202b.JPGIMG_3043.thumb.JPG.e110703a9a3833bcfd9c398f703761fb.JPG

• Like 4

DSC_0032.thumb.JPG.14ceab996b7db5bf95db5bfeb3c6534c.JPGDSC_0034.thumb.JPG.46d7ec4b2b1f9234fcb8b4c5efee06bc.JPGDSC_0016.thumb.JPG.6ababa86dbab0fb1df2c79b61b230c61.JPG

Fantastic day, great chat and amazing opportunity to drive the LC V8, RCF and GSF 😍. Refreshing to see some great enthusiasm over the F's from the Lexus Cheltenham chaps 👍 

• Like 3

Well done Lexus Cheltenham, excellent event and thanks to @Big Rat for pulling us all together, good to see the guys.

GS-F, looks amazing in white, sounds great and drives great, was very impressed with the ride quality, for some reason it seemed to have less bottom end pull than the other cars including mine but it didn't spoil the enjoyment, loved it.

RC-F, again really impressed with the ride quality, rather quiet for me but that can easily be fixed with a new exhaust system, it didn't feel any quicker than mine anywhere, but that's OK, love the interior especially the seats, great looking car especially the carbon edition, Dav, I said ESPECIALLY THE CARBON EDITION.................................

LC500, exceeded expectations on every level, no quicker than any of the other "F" cars which considering this is not an "F" can only bode well for what is to come, but the looks, exhaust note and the sound under hard acceleration are epic, for me they all add to the fantastic sense of occasion that starts the second you open the door, I will definitely own one of these cars.

LC500 Hybrid..........................Didn't drive it............................

• Like 4

Different.... obviously to really compare you need to spend some proper time in them, but on a quick blip I think the RC-F and GS-F feel more planted and sure footed... but the LC has the looks hands down, best looking car under a million quid... lol 

• Like 2