Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bumper clips

Hi all,

washed the car tonight and found a clip missing from the rear bumper passenger side where it meets the rear wing. Any idea what the the part no. is? Could look at the other side but it's dark now!

thanks, Ben

Hi Ben,

Do you mean the fixing that sits inside the rear wheel arches under the liner at the very corners?

If so they are I believe white on one side, and yellow on the other.....

Only reason I mention it is Roheel on here sourced two sets when we decided to replace ours a few months ago.

Maybe drop him a PM to ask for the part numbers? Know he had them.

His username on here is: Arqum. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys,

I'm pretty sure it's the parts in this photo but can't sure unless I take the right hand side apart which I don't really want to do:

52582, 52198a and 90159 (all for left hand side)

picture is not very clear though:

IMG_2745.PNG

I've just had a peak over on some of the forums I've belonged to in the past M3 RS 911, at some of the car related problems. There are pages and and pages all recent of repeated expensive issues and what have we got a few bumper clips and a sat nav through a hissy fit !

Gotta love your Lexus on the whole 😊

🐀

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

I've just had a peak over on some of the forums I've belonged to in the past M3 RS 911, at some of the car related problems. There are pages and and pages all recent of repeated expensive issues and what have we got a few bumper clips and a sat nav through a hissy fit !

Gotta love your Lexus on the whole 😊

🐀

You forgot to mention the issue of having to fill the car with petrol, I believe the issue is connected to the accelerator pedal. 😳 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, emjay82 said:

You forgot to mention the issue of having to fill the car with petrol, I believe the issue is connected to the accelerator pedal. 😳 

@emjay82 True true oh so true......one I'm happy to pay for 😏

🐀

38 minutes ago, Stazza80 said:

Been to Lexus Coventry today to collect the parts, £9 all in, not too bad and gave me a chance to check out the new line up!

Ben

@Stazza80 Well there we have it Ben another massive Lexus build quality let down costing one of its customers the princely sum of 9 squid, I'm sure if you want to start a crown funding assist for the expenditure I'm sure the 'F' massive will rally round.

Just don't ask the builders and estate agents amongst them 😂

Big Rat

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Stazza80 Well there we have it Ben another massive Lexus build quality let down costing one of its customers the princely sum of 9 squid, I'm sure if you want to start a crown funding assist for the expenditure I'm sure the 'F' massive will rally round.

Just don't ask the builders and estate agents amongst them 😂

Big Rat

Haha, yeah I think I can stretch to £9! Was a nice drive out too if not a bit wet!

Im after an exhaust next, do you think crowd funding would work for that?!

• Like 3

Just now, Stazza80 said:

Haha, yeah I think I can stretch to £9! Was a nice drive out too if not a bit wet!

Im after an exhaust next, do you think crowd funding would work for that?!

@Stazza80 Yes matey even in the wet who cares when your in an ISF 😏, you could try the CF for the exhaust but there are one or two mean ones on here 😂

Go on then reveal all what exhaust have you got in mind ?

Big Rat

Something custom, planning on going to see a company called Custom Chrome in Nuneaton who have good reviews. It needs to be good quality and look like it should be there if that makes sense. Not too loud, just want to hear that V8 a bit more. Something like this....

IMG_2425.JPG

• Like 3

@Stazza80 Fully agree with that we all want that little more that is lacking, looking at your picture there it strongly resembles the the system that @Mark G has got on his Blue 'F'. It sounds great and was 'just' £500.00 😁

There is a clip or two of it on YouTube.

Big Rat

Yes, I've been reading some of Marks posts and like the look of his exhaust. I have an exhaust tip about to fall off which is really pushing me towards this rather than spending £400 quid on new tips from Lexus!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stazza80 said:

Yes, I've been reading some of Marks posts and like the look of his exhaust. I have an exhaust tip about to fall off which is really pushing me towards this rather than spending £400 quid on new tips from Lexus!

@Stazza80 Yes they are expensive, I've a second whole system sat in my workshop going to make enquiries about a valved system in the not so distant future, work gets in the way 🙄

Big Rat

@Stazza80 Yes they do it's just trying to find one with the sound you want, you can listen to YouTube clips till your blue in the face it's just not the same as being stood behind an actual car.

Get there in the end.

Big Rat

• Like 1

@Stazza80 , if you could get over to one of our Sunday morning meets you could have a listen to a couple, there are differing opinions on which sounds the best, all down to personal taste really.......................

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links