Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Temperature

When I finally get around to uploading it, have a pic on my phone of the temp reading showing 40C, which dropped to 35C on the motorway, from a couple of days ago.

Just curious if anyone saw a higher temp?

Glad I have white leather in the car........

• Like 2

Crumbs, 40c is HOT.

Here's Wednesdays temp from northern Belgium, returning to the car whilst parked in the shade for a couple of hours. It was reet toasty in't sunshine.7ce25911d745cd3f433c279d37e5a445.jpg

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Farqui said:

Crumbs, 40c is HOT.

Here's Wednesdays temp from northern Belgium, returning to the car whilst parked in the shade for a couple of hours. It was reet toasty in't sunshine.7ce25911d745cd3f433c279d37e5a445.jpg

That's some retro looking clock! Love it

I had 34c this week but dont trust it one bit!

My F was tucked up in it's nice shaded garage.

Volvo did report 40 deg C and the steering wheel was HOT!

Shame on all of you that make your Fs live outside!!!! :wink3:

7 hours ago, Flytvr said:

My F was tucked up in it's nice shaded garage.

Volvo did report 40 deg C and the steering wheel was HOT!

Shame on all of you that make your Fs live outside!!!! :wink3:

In their natural habitats, they love being outdoors.  

Think it's cruel locking them up all day!!

• Like 1

@Flytvr Anyway if I go around tucking in the 'F' at night in some cosy garage whispering sweet nothings in her ear whilst plumping up her douvet Mrs Rat would be very displeased with me................. And hell hath no fury like a Jamaican woman who believes she's playing second fiddle to a car..... even if it is an ISF 😂

IMG_0456.thumb.JPG.ae8c5c249ddaa2d8dc9d95aaac9d7397.JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr Anyway if I go around tucking in the 'F' at night in some cosy garage whispering sweet nothings in her ear whilst plumping up her douvet Mrs Rat would be very displeased with me................. And hell hath no fury like a Jamaican woman who believes she's playing second fiddle to a car..... even if it is an ISF 😂

IMG_0456.thumb.JPG.ae8c5c249ddaa2d8dc9d95aaac9d7397.JPG

We are not all fortunate like @Flytvr to have 6 acres of land plus an 8 car underground garage with turntable. Shame the other 7 spaces are taken up with volvos. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 Mind you matey he did send me this picture of you and your Lexus fleet outside your country pile 😉

IMG_3047.thumb.JPG.6bdcb2af7b764a108d4f51afdd899c62.JPG

Big Rat

I really do need to cut my grass 😂 never liked the stripes, il speak to Jeeves. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Flytvr said:

Some of us have been working today. I get home to all this flytvr bashing. :wink3:

@Flytvr Nice to know we are thinking of you even when you've got your back to the grindstone 😊

🐀

• Like 1

Nice to see summer coming around in the UK, I bet that 30c weather feels like 50c :biggrin:

My normal day here is usually around 35c and soon it'll be between 40-50c lol

I can't wait to drive the ISF in 20c weather or colder :rolleyes:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Defratos said:

Nice to see summer coming around in the UK, I bet that 30c weather feels like 50c :biggrin:

My normal day here is usually around 35c and soon it'll be between 40-50c lol

I can't wait to drive the ISF in 20c weather or colder :rolleyes:

Trouble is the UK is just not equipped for any weather diversities 😳

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links