Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Isf vs Yaris T Sport

Just for a laugh lol

I can honestly say the ISF's brake discs are the biggest I've ever seen in my car history. I burst out laughing at them. 35% off at ECP can't complain but I couldn't decide on pads. I'm thinking ebc yellow stuff from previous good experience on other cars.

IMG_20170623_182907.jpg

Edited by mike m
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Jgtcracer said:

I used yellowstuff pads all round on GT4 and we really good!

Marcus

I used to have them on an FN2 type r civic an they transformed the braking feel especially the initial bite. But they are more than double the price of pagid or Brembos pads.

25 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

I picked up some rear discs off a fellow member and it was a struggle to carry them both to my car 😂 

@emjay82 I find that somewhat difficult to believe, I saw you leaving the bar area of a certain hotel in Wales not so many months ago after a very full night of eating and drinking with no less than 4 pints in each hand as you made your way to your room..... tut tut heavy brake discs indeed 😉

🐀

• Like 2

On 2017-6-22 at 0:41 PM, Flytvr said:

25 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 I find that somewhat difficult to believe, I saw you leaving the bar area of a certain hotel in Wales not so many months ago after a very full night of eating and drinking with no less than 4 pints in each hand as you made your way to your room..... tut tut heavy brake discs indeed 😉

🐀

I didn't say I was carrying them with my hands, they were tucked under my chin, I didn't want to spill my lager.... 😉 

• Like 3

I found the standard pads to be fine on track. That being said, I'd like to give Ferodo DS2500s a go next time, just for a little more initial bite; I don't know if they're available in the right size though. 

29 minutes ago, mrfunex said:

I found the standard pads to be fine on track. That being said, I'd like to give Ferodo DS2500s a go next time, just for a little more initial bite; I don't know if they're available in the right size though. 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ferodo-DS2500-Front-Brake-Pads-for-Lexus-ISF-MK2-2007-Brembo-Models-FRP3100H-/322545529170

Found them but the price is abit high for me.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links