Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Paul Holywoods Big Continental Tour or Top Gear.

Bluesman

I am not lover of the sort of programes that employs part time bakers and fill the TVs with mind numbingly boring programes but I was pleasantly surprised when by pure chance I came upon his motoring series and its really good. Gone are all those tyre consuming episodes which proved that if you bought this years whatever it may be £50,000 more than last years and theres no room anymore for rear seat passengers even if they have had there legs amputated but the naught to 195 mph is 0.00000000001 of a secand faster than last years model.

So ditch that ailing Top Gear and use your loaf BBC give Paul Holywood a chance. What a refreshing change it would make.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/06/2017 at 0:57 AM, Bluesman said:

I am not lover of the sort of programes that employs part time bakers and fill the TVs with mind numbingly boring programes but I was pleasantly surprised when by pure chance I came upon his motoring series and its really good. Gone are all those tyre consuming episodes which proved that if you bought this years whatever it may be £50,000 more than last years and theres no room anymore for rear seat passengers even if they have had there legs amputated but the naught to 195 mph is 0.00000000001 of a secand faster than last years model.

So ditch that ailing Top Gear and use your loaf BBC give Paul Holywood a chance. What a refreshing change it would make.

Agreed, I enjoyed it too, though I'd have to disagree about scrapping Top Gear, which has vastly improved since the three amigos, and then Chris Evans, departed.

Grand tour, on the other hand, I found unwatchable after just a couple of episodes, and would be very happy to never see the programme, or the presenters, ever again.

57 minutes ago, mikeyv said:

Agreed, I enjoyed it too, though I'd have to disagree about scrapping Top Gear, which has vastly improved since the three amigos, and then Chris Evans, departed.

Grand tour, on the other hand, I found unwatchable after just a couple of episodes, and would be very happy to never see the programme, or the presenters, ever again.

TG is still a program in Intensive care and when a program does that it very rarely climbs back to its  original popularity which is why they would do better to be sit down and come up with a new formula completely.

25 minutes ago, Bluesman said:

TG is still a program in Intensive care and when a program does that it very rarely climbs back to its  original popularity which is why they would do better to be sit down and come up with a new formula completely.

I think Matt leBlanc has given it a successful heart transplant, however, without him, I'd probably turn off the life support and let it die in peace.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, mikeyv said:

I think Matt leBlanc has given it a successful heart transplant, however, without him, I'd probably turn off the life support and let it die in peace.

Nope hes an American whose only experience of motor vehicles are cars with engines as big as a house, engines that produce miniscule amounts of BHP and can only go in a straight line. I understand hes doing it for the money but hes not very good at it and while the BEEB insist on carrying on with The Stig, Car in a reasonable priced star (I know its called humour)  both of which strongly identfy with the terrible trio it will always remain a lame duck.

• Like 1