Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hoping to be test driving a 2010 RX450 in the coming days.

Anything particular I should be looking out for? (Apart from corroding fuel fillers)

I have a 2010 rx450 sei and I am delighted with it 70000 miles with original pads and Discs with only 40%wear. Getting 34 mpg.. I took out additional 2 year warranty for £960 for peace of mind. Only issue I have is very occasionally the radio switches off and spits out a cd. Warranty should cover it if it gets worse. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I agree with everything other forum members have written.  I've had a 2012 450h Advance since last May.  Great car, very comfortable and quiet with a surprising turn of speed for such a big vehicle.  Draws admiring glances and positive comments from everybody.

The only problem I've seen on the forum is the fuel filler pipe but that doesn't appear to be common.   No problems so far for me touch wood.  I replaced all 4 tyres a few months ago but that and a small service is all I've had done.  During the summer I average mid to high 30s mpg (latest run this weekend was 43.3mpg, my best ever).  In the winter mpg dropped to high 20s, low 30s.  I've not reset my average fuel consumption since I zeroed it when I bought the car; it's currently showing 35.5.  Just got back from doing 1,300 miles on holiday in Scotland and averaged 33mpg, which included quite a bit of 70mph motorway and as you can imagine a few hills!  I've found the on board computer to be very accurate.

Good luck with your purchase and welcome to the Forum!