Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The alternative IS-F picture thread

@Flytvr Your hearing is shocking matey I wouldn't even know what a quail looked like isn't that what they used to write with before pens......

Anyway this is our Barbaque last time round Texas Style, yours  wouldn't be enough for a flys supper so to speak 😂

IMG_0457.thumb.JPG.05c010128ca364d43e9ddbf0d9a0b7f6.JPG

Big Rat

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr Your hearing is shocking matey I wouldn't even know what a quail looked like isn't that what they used to write with before pens......

Anyway this is our Barbaque last time round Texas Style, yours  wouldn't be enough for a flys supper so to speak 😂

IMG_0457.thumb.JPG.05c010128ca364d43e9ddbf0d9a0b7f6.JPG

Big Rat

I've looked long and hard at this image and cannot see a picture of an ISF!!!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

I can't even see turkey!

@Flytvr Let me help you there Davi I'm quite good at geography it's that big red area on this map, not far from where you are going on holiday, but don't tell them though as they don't like each other 😂

IMG_0458.JPG.f737b5d3aa254ee0bcf7ad1171a84172.JPG

Big Rat

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Flytvr said:

IMG_0083.JPG

The yellow button is a cloaking device, so in populated areas, people can't see the driver, which protects their credibility.... 👍 

• Like 4

No BBQ here, however there is a food link...........if I had caught the piece of pond life that did this to my ISF he would have been taking his food through a tube for the rest of his life!! all for a dash cam, the aggro this caused was unbelievable.

DSC_0474.JPG

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mark G said:

No BBQ here, however there is a food link...........if I had caught the piece of pond life that did this to my ISF he would have been taking his food through a tube for the rest of his life!! all for a dash cam, the aggro this caused was unbelievable.

DSC_0474.JPG

Absolute scum bags, that's two isf's on here who've reported a break in for a dash cam in the last year or so. You can buy the bloody things for £25. Stupid a%#e holes. 😔 

9 hours ago, emjay82 said:

Good excuse for another ISF led meet at AV8 👍.... 

Absolutely. @Big Rat, as your F has just had its 60th, would you like to organise a meet?