Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The alternative IS-F picture thread

8 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

You been fudging that odometer of yours @Big Rat ? :yahoo:

@Flytvr Nah I just like going backwards quickly on the basis I can get myself out of trouble just as quickly as I got myself into it, with the added benefit of the speedo reduces and the value of the isF goes up 😂

🐁

• Like 1

@Flytvr Oh I've just remembered this thread is called the 'Alternative isF picture thread '

So here's my alternative to an isF as I know how they give you a warm fuzzy feeling just to make your weekend 😏

IMG_3041.thumb.JPG.52eb196d5f7c2582ddf453794f4e5dcc.JPG

Big Rat

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr Oh I've just remembered this thread is called the 'Alternative isF picture thread '

So here's my alternative to an isF as I know how they give you a warm fuzzy feeling just to make your weekend 😏

IMG_3041.thumb.JPG.52eb196d5f7c2582ddf453794f4e5dcc.JPG

Big Rat

GS450h FS really does look better

• Like 1

On 01/07/2017 at 10:08 PM, Flytvr said:

GS450h FS really does look better

@Big Rat, can you please edit the picture of the GSF - knock several £K of the price in the window :zorro:

• 1 month later...
Just now, emjay82 said:

Are those Maris Pipers on the handle bars? Good content, like it 👍 

Absolutely!

You know me, I love an engineering challenge.

4 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Absolutely!

You know me, I love an engineering challenge.

It's technical chat like this which reminds me why I cherish the ISF and it's fellow drivers.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr Davi With you being a professional snapper is that picture not a bit of a mash up 😉

🐀

Did you chisel that out of the builder's book of jokes? 😀

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr I guess we had batter leave this now as it's supposed to be the 'F' were meant to talk about.

After all Matey we wouldn't want others on here thinking one of isn't quite right 🤔

🐀

Yes, we'd better peel off in a different direction with this post or we'll get fried!

I'm meeting a client this morning. I'll take the F and get some Iphone snaps - nice location. If nothing else, it'll be proof for @Mark G that I do actually work.

• Like 1

@Flytvr I shall look forward to seeing those, don't you worry what he thinks after all he's only got one job you've got 3, the day job professional snapper and most difficult of all putting up with me 😁

🐀

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr I shall look forward to seeing those, don't you worry what he thinks after all he's only got one job you've got 3, the day job professional snapper and most difficult of all putting up with me 😁

🐀

Thank you

• 5 weeks later...