Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New IS300h owner from Scotland

andydckent

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Andy from Edinburgh / Motherwell, Scotland and I've just got myself a lovely Lexus IS300h Executive  (pictures attached). It is a 14 plate with 14k miles on the clock and seems to be a great car. My previous car (still for sale) was a Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 Type S that I love but a change in circumstances meant that I needed to find something new and much more economical, hence the IS300h. I'll no doubt be around on the forums with questions about the car for you all but hopefully not too many actual problems to solve.

Thanks

Andy :yahoo:

IMG_3702.JPG

IMG_3703.JPG

IMG_3704.JPG

IMG_3706.JPG

IMG_3707.JPG

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum Andrew.

Looks like you've snagged yourself a good looking Lexus there, I like black with subtle chrome (I may be somewhat biased).

Thanks for sharing the pic's.

Enjoy.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Farqui said:

Welcome to the forum Andrew.

Looks like you've snagged yourself a good looking Lexus there, I like black with subtle chrome (I may be somewhat biased).

Thanks for sharing the pic's.

Enjoy.

Thanks Lee,

Black is definitely the best colour.

Andy

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the forum!

If you have any intentions of completing any maintenance, modification or just general enthusiast type jobs on the Lexus now seems like the ideal time to start a thread on the Brand New build thread section to share you ideals and photos and hopefully get a few ideas and tips along the way.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dougie175 said:

Hello and Welcome to the forum!

If you have any intentions of completing any maintenance, modification or just general enthusiast type jobs on the Lexus now seems like the ideal time to start a thread on the Brand New build thread section to share you ideals and photos and hopefully get a few ideas and tips along the way.

Thanks Robb, I'll take a look. Think this one will probably have to stay standard but may well do some of the maintenance myself.