Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help required with journey time memory setting

Having replaced my 2014 IS300Fsport yesterday with a 2015 GS 300h Luxury I am struggling to get a particular menu setting that I found on my IS.

On my IS you were able to display a total journey time which remained in memory until you reset (rather than the elapsed time which resets automatically).

This was brilliant for me when working as I get paid for my driving time during the day.

Spent a happy hour last night trying to find it with the aid of the(much slimmed down from IS) manual with no success.

All advice would be welcome please.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, paulrnx said:

Wouldn't this be due to the GS being a slightly older and different design than the IS?

Yes I think it would be. The pre-facelift 4th gen GS still runs on the same system since 2012. It only recently got changed when the facelift came out so it would explain why the function is not there

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links