Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spotted on the Tyndrum road yesterday.

Finally passed another Isf. Nice looking grey one passed me in the opposite direction yesterday when I was heading towards Tyndrum. He managed a quick flash of the lights but I was too shocked and only managed a wave lol.  I did notice the private plate with V8 in it which was cool.

I've only seen a silver one that turned up at lexus Edinburgh for the LC preview but never passed one in over a years ownership.

• Like 2

I have only seen one in 18 months of ownership, I came across it on the M6 earlier this year, he was running with an Imprezza STi in the nearside lane at around 60 mph!!!!

We stopped at Stafford services for a quick chat, real nice car in white, I asked why they were travelling so slowly, they said it was to stop the Imprezza coming on boost as it drank fuel...............!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Flytvr said:

See them all the time around Kemble. Common as muck, especially the blue ones 😜

And all have superb taste in colour :laugh:

2 hours ago, Mark G said:

I have only seen one in 18 months of ownership, I came across it on the M6 earlier this year, he was running with an Imprezza STi in the nearside lane at around 60 mph!!!!

We stopped at Stafford services for a quick chat, real nice car in white, I asked why they were travelling so slowly, they said it was to stop the Imprezza coming on boost as it drank fuel...............!!

I think white is the holy grail of ISF's but i dont think i'd swap my blue one. I love that colour even in the rain where i think it glows brighter.

Now a white GSF hmmmmm:w00t:

• Like 3

Just now, mike m said:

I think white is the holy grail of ISF's but i dont think i'd swap my blue one. I love that colour even in the rain where i think it glows brighter.

I had a white GSF out a couple of weeks ago along with an RCF and an LC500, all great cars.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mark G said:

I had a white GSF out a couple of weeks ago along with an RCF and an LC500, all great cars.

Nice, i've only had a seat inside the GSF in the showroom. LC500 i thought was something else to drive though just completely different. Strangely though i love the look of them in yellow.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mike m said:

Nice, i've only had a seat inside the GSF in the showroom. LC500 i thought was something else to drive though just completely different. Strangely though i love the look of them in yellow.

@mike m Then you will appreciate this matey, I took it out along with many others on here and never exceeded 60mph or 3000revs......

cough cough.......

IMG_3043.thumb.JPG.40a72899ab25d87c25f71f661b28267d.JPG

Big Rat

• Like 2

I know mate. I'm interested to see how the LC holds its value. 

Would love the gsf maybe in the future but more than happy with the isf just now.

I think I'd be terrified to park it the LC anywhere.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mike m said:

Did somebody say white GS450h? 💕

21 minutes ago, mike m said:

I know mate. I'm interested to see how the LC holds its value. 

Would love the gsf maybe in the future but more than happy with the isf just now.

I think I'd be terrified to park it the LC anywhere.

@mike m I agree with all that it'll be a GSF for me at a later date more than happy with mine as well.

Certainly the 'flanks' of the LC are vulnerable to parking damage, especially towards the rear, one might say 'she's a big arse bird'

Big Rat

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Did somebody say white GS450h? 💕

@Flytvr I knew it  blind and deaf as well now, look I know all this talk of GSF is a pain to you, so here is a pic of something I know you like FOOD 😂

IMG_3078.thumb.JPG.2a6cf21ccd1ee942126ac1642a82ee0a.JPG

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr I knew it  blind and deaf as well now, look I know all this talk of GSF is a pain to you, so here is a pic of something I know you like FOOD 😂

IMG_3078.thumb.JPG.2a6cf21ccd1ee942126ac1642a82ee0a.JPG

I know you liked the yellow hybrid LC, but it's going a bit far to use it for your splashbacks 🐀 😂 

5 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

I know you liked the yellow hybrid LC, but it's going a bit far to use it for your splashbacks 🐀 😂 

@emjay82 Just obeying Mrs Rat matey, the colourful themes don't end there........... the living room well at least part of it 😏

IMG_0465.thumb.JPG.5f5c4fb1d62858870919708b04377552.JPG

Crappy picture but you see what I mean 😬

🐀

• Like 2

9 hours ago, mike m said:

Finally passed another Isf. Nice looking grey one passed me in the opposite direction yesterday when I was heading towards Tyndrum. He managed a quick flash of the lights but I was too shocked and only managed a wave lol.  I did notice the private plate with V8 in it which was cool.

I've only seen a silver one that turned up at lexus Edinburgh for the LC preview but never passed one in over a years ownership.

19598726_10155455308291639_6025624515861768335_n.jpg.2b27dfad2ec85a014f4a09d87fcb963f.jpg

Was a member of one of the facebook groups on his way to Loch Lomond. He noticed you waving. :smile:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, J Henderson said:

19598726_10155455308291639_6025624515861768335_n.jpg.2b27dfad2ec85a014f4a09d87fcb963f.jpg

Was a member of one of the facebook groups on his way to Loch Lomond. He noticed you waving. :smile:

Ahh cool. Cheers for that. :-)