• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Mmcsweeney
      Hi guys. 
      Looking for an answer into the issue i have with my IS220D.

it is an manual 2006 IS220D with 140,000 on the clock. 

I bought the vehicle in June, knowing of this issue, but hoping it’s a cheap easy fix to which I have only attempted terraclean as of yet.

The issue I have, is that the car feels well underpowered before the turbo kicks in, foot could be flat to the floor and it feels like it is holding back. Asoon as the turbo kicks in it’s flying.

Has anyone got the solution? 
      Thanks in advance. 
    • By wezsleigh
      Hello im looking to get install a turbo into and IS200 and looking through this forum and various other forums I've not really found a clear answer to my question. Can you just install a turbo onto the is200 without having to buy this £2300 kit? For example, could I just change the manifold and install a turbo without having to spend all that money. I understand that some stock internals may need to be upgraded however e.g. flywheel, manifold and such. 
    • By Samdo
      Hi.
      I've just recently sold my car and am now looking to get into drifting. My choice of car is the SC300 but I'm unsure what engine to get the 1JZGTE or the 1UZ. The car will be daily driven and modified to take to the track. Whats the best pick? Also what are the common problems with both of them? It will be an auto then this summer coming I'll do a manual swap. I'm mechanically minded so will be able to fix most of the stuff that may go wrong. Any help/information about them will be great! 
    • By spacenase
      This sounds interesting for the next GS: http://youwheel.com/home/2016/07/21/2019-lexus-gs-will-get-twin-turbo-v6/
      I wonder if the V6 Turbo will replace the V8 in the GS-F?

• By andyk134
      Hi all, looking for some advice. have seen a turbo kit on Ebay fitted for £2299.00 does anyone know anything about this company and the guy called "Squint" who has built some very fast IS200's please? seems too good to be true, which means it usuyally is......
      thanks
      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-is200-Turbo-Charger-Kit-Supplied-Fitted-SQT-Stage-1-240bhp-/161813435193?hash=item25acd51339