Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

sc430 headlight levelling module.

Could someone please advise me as to the location of the Sc430 (2004) headlight levelling module. It is somewhere under the dash but whereabouts I have no idea.   Thanks in advance 

Yes the sensor has had it. Looking online they don't seem very reliable.  I've tried the cleaning way. One of the contacts has snapped. I thought I would just pull the module plug when it's in the right position. I just cannot locate it. 

Cheers 

9795d1166209056-auto-headlight-leveling-system-broke-too-cheap-fix-here-what-you-do-untitled1.jpg

H15 - Not very clear but it appears to be located low down behind the dash on the lhd model. 

I know they are a bit flimsy but the sensors appear to be easy enough to replace via the nearside wheel arches and there are a few cars being broken. Is it the front or rear sensor that's broken?

The diagram is great. Thankyou very much. I think it's the rear sensor but I am not sure. You can buy aftermarket ones from the USA but they seem to be lasting just6 months according to the reviews. I have no time to mess at the moment so I will take the easy option. Thanks again 

Sounds like a plan but if the module is disconnected it may throw up an error code/warning light.

When you get the time, if it's the rear one, access to the sensor is easily achieved by removing the rear nearside wheel. I adjusted mine with a 10mm spanner and socket not long ago and it took about 30 minutes including cleaning it. 

Why not try a breaker for a secondhand original part? Find a friendly local garage with a 4 post ramp and it should probably take a technician no more than 15 minutes to swap it and adjust the beam.