Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Next Kemble meet - 27th August 2017

22 hours ago, Mark G said:

I think it was 6 at Kemble and 8 on the blat.

I see. I bet there are some non posting lurkers on here that one day will show face 😀

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

I see. I bet there are some non posting lurkers on here that one day will show face 😀

They will need to pay for cake............................

Sorry gents, can't make that date, we're away on holiday and not back until September 3 or 4 (I think)......when the wife tells me to carry the cases to bus 🙄.....have a great one n hope the numbers continue to increase 👍🏎🏎💨

3 hours ago, Womble72 said:

Sorry gents, can't make that date, we're away on holiday and not back until September 3 or 4 (I think)......when the wife tells me to carry the cases to bus 🙄.....have a great one n hope the numbers continue to increase 👍🏎🏎💨

You and the red beauty will be missed

3 hours ago, OldTrout said:

What time and do guests get cake supplied? Mrs Trout will probably skip the cake.

John

Usual time is 10.00 unless anyone wants to make it earlier as it may be busy as its a Bank Holiday, what does everyone think?

43 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Usual time is 10.00 unless anyone wants to make it earlier as it may be busy as its a Bank Holiday, what does everyone think?

Earlier is fine with me. 

On 02/08/2017 at 4:09 PM, Flytvr said:

8 ISF's at May meet, 2 GSF's n 1 RC-h, possibly Karl ISF, Rio GSF, one of their mates in an orange GSF n Rich in his SC430 have said about coming, so could be a number increase 👍

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/07/2017 at 10:09 PM, Flytvr said:

All welcome!!!

Date: 27th Aug 2017

Where: AV8, Kemble

Time: 10am

If interested, add your name to the thread and I'll update!

Attending - 2 3

FlyTvr

@Big Rat (Diesel Van)

@emjay82

Hi all, very sorry we are away on holiday so can't make this one.  Hope to be there next time.  Have a good one.

On 09/08/2017 at 7:44 AM, Womble72 said:

8 ISF's at May meet, 2 GSF's n 1 RC-h, possibly Karl ISF, Rio GSF, one of their mates in an orange GSF n Rich in his SC430 have said about coming, so could be a number increase 👍

Oooo SC430. Love to have a look at one of those!

• Like 1

On 08/08/2017 at 7:55 PM, Flytvr said:

Did somebody say MRS? MRS as in woman? 😳😜

It's hard enough persuading her to come without Big Rat coming in a diesel van. I promised her at least a nice silver ISF.

Red ones would make up for it.

John

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, OldTrout said:

It's hard enough persuading her to come without Big Rat coming in a diesel van. I promised her at least a nice silver ISF.

Red ones would make up for it.

John

Please, please, please do forewarn her about @Big Rat. He portrays this picture of being a tea swigging, poverty stricken builder, but in reality he is a property tycoon and drives his butler's 5L V8 at the weekend to keep up the pretence. I mean, what sort of person would pretend to be a Guinness drinker when their favourite tipple was Babycham.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr Not sure if I'm brace enough to shout 'oi butler' to Mrs Rat I'd be happy if she was the maid occasionally 😬

🐀

That's not completely true.

Am I allowed to tell everybody about the time you gifted the lovely Mrs Rat with her own walkie talkie? A brilliant plan. Whilst working in the stables, Mr Rat, with the press of a button could order coffee and cake from Mrs Rat (in the main house). Little did Mr Rat know that walkie talkies can fly - and land badly.

Brilliant plan scuppered by a woman scorned!

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links