Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Next Kemble meet - 27th August 2017

1 minute ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr you see just when I thought 'our' secret little fopars were that secret, so I have you revealing my not so clever moments now............. the list is long very long......

🐀

No no no no. You've misunderstood the purpose of my last post. I was merely (and possibly subliminally) pointing out how affluent a property tycoon you are. I mean, how many of us need radio comms to request a cup of tea from the Mrs!!!!!

1 minute ago, OldTrout said:

I'm coming for the repartee. The sight and sound of ISFs will be a bonus.

Just sit yourself next to Ratty. That'll be you done for the day! :yahoo:

• Like 1

@Flytvr & @OldTrout So as you can see from the last Picture Mrs Rat likes her American sport as you can see from her little decorated, I think the Yanks call them 'Rounders Bat '

So whilst on our Hol's recently in Lisbon I took her to a bar that shows lots of these 'American ' sports on the big screens, the fact that the bar maids here have exquisite smiles while they work had no bearing on me going there 😂

IMG_2968.thumb.JPG.06388598e60a9af1c44c7138b3a07e6e.JPG

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Warrington guy said:

Any of you northern ISF owner heading to the meet at Kemble on Sunday that's want too meet up on the way down

There is only ONE IS-F in the North of England, and you own that very beauty!!!!

4 minutes ago, Warrington guy said:

Dav . Just trying to get a few more f owners to Kemble . Be good to see more faces. 

That would be very good.

How about a Northern equivalent to Kemble meets?

• Like 1

I'm so glad you mentioned Sunday Ratty.

I had in my mind and diary that is was Saturday. Thus I also arranged to visit an old friend in Chipping Sodbury afterwards and it was because of this visit that Mrs OldTrout was coming.

If I can reassure those who were worried that a WOMAN was coming that this will now not be the case.

John

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OldTrout said:

I had in my mind and diary that is was Saturday. Thus I also arranged to visit an old friend in Chipping Sodbury afterwards and it was because of this visit that Mrs OldTrout was coming.

If I can reassure those who were worried that a WOMAN was coming that this will now not be the case.

John

Bugger. I told Mrs Flytvr that she was allowed to come!

2 hours ago, OldTrout said:

John

@OldTrout Matey all are welcome always, maybe next time...... still I'll just have to console myself by eating there cake instead rather than the one she was going to bring 😊

🐀

She is indeed fabulous at cakes but I had not wished to push my luck too far. Getting her to come at all was an achievement. She had no trouble hiding her disappointment when I told her I got the dates mixed up.

I have 2012 maps but can find no way of getting the AV8 GL7 6BA  into the satnav. Even tried by map but can't see any roads. Will print a bit of Google maps.

The place in Chipping Sodbury is new so no chance of finding that either. Google Maps does not have it. Satellite view shows building site BUT apple maps does have it.

When did Lexus satnavs enable destinations by postcode only?

John

1 hour ago, OldTrout said:

She is indeed fabulous at cakes but I had not wished to push my luck too far. Getting her to come at all was an achievement. She had no trouble hiding her disappointment when I told her I got the dates mixed up.

I have 2012 maps but can find no way of getting the AV8 GL7 6BA  into the satnav. Even tried by map but can't see any roads. Will print a bit of Google maps.

The place in Chipping Sodbury is new so no chance of finding that either. Google Maps does not have it. Satellite view shows building site BUT Apple maps does have it.

When did Lexus satnavs enable destinations by postcode only?

John

Av8 is accessed from he North side of the field. Look at a map and follow the road from Cirencester to Tetbury (A433). Turning is on left about 1 mile from Thames Head pub.

Thanks Dav. apple maps has it by postcode on the satellite view but not explicitly on map. The satellite view is very good. Google maps does have it.

Looking forward to Sunday but first we have intermediate service tomorrow so perhaps mine will get a wash.:smile:

John

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ray-ISF said:

Sorry lads cant make this weekend now.

Going upto Manc to watch the game and the fight on Sat night!

@Ray-ISF That's a shame matey were happy to change the Kemble agenda play games and then we can all have a fight 😂

🐀

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Ray-ISF That's a shame matey were happy to change the Kemble agenda play games and then we can all have a fight 😂

🐀

Easily done, leave a Costa cup or fosters can on Mark G's boot, or sabotage Flytvr's chocolate fudge cake. Whatever you do, don't touch my fried breakfast or there will be war.... 😉 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 See I knew it would be easy there's perfect scenarios Mark has come up with already ! 

🐀

And there's plenty of games we can play at the airfield, here's 🐀 and Flytvr at the last Kemble meet.... 👍 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, emjay82 said:

Easily done, leave a Costa cup or fosters can on Mark G's boot, or sabotage Flytvr's chocolate fudge cake. Whatever you do, don't touch my fried breakfast or there will be war.... 😉 

Hmmm, its probably advisable not to place drinks on my paintwork......................

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links