Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Next Kemble meet - 27th August 2017

11 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

All welcome!!!

Date: 27th Aug 2017

Where: AV8, Kemble

Time: 10am

If interested, add your name to the thread and I'll update!

Attending

Jose Marino 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Flytvr said:

All welcome!!!

Date: 27th Aug 2017

Where: AV8, Kemble

Time: 10am

If interested, add your name to the thread and I'll update!

Attending - 2 3

FlyTvr

@Big Rat (Diesel Van)

@emjay82

As long as you bring that lovely RC with you! 

That makes 4

@Flytvr

@Big Rat (Diesel Van)

@emjay82

@NemesisUK

I will be there, might bring the Yaris, just got a couple of marks to polish out and she will be like new.................................

toyota-yaris-on-the-rocks-pic-adam-chatterton-231475639.jpg

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Never heard of a builder being up so early!!!!

@Flytvr Free tea and butties at the builders merchants I'm just going to make sure those I'm working with only have one each 😉

🐀

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, NemesisUK said:

You looked like you needed feeding up .. :wink3:

@NemesisUK See that's what I like to hear an understanding forum member who has the ability to recognise the needs of another, I suffer greatly at the hands of others on here who do appreciate my witty personality my warmth as a human being My readiness to assist them at anytime, but most of all I retain the ability never to mention their failings or short comings.

There it is ah well........ 😂

Big Rat

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@NemesisUK See that's what I like to hear an understanding forum member who has the ability to recognise the needs of another, I suffer greatly at the hands of others on here who do appreciate my witty personality my warmth as a human being My readiness to assist them at anytime, but most of all I retain the ability never to mention their failings or short comings.

There it is ah well........ 😂

Big Rat

I'll never get back the precious moments lost trying to understand that post :yes:

• Like 1

@NemesisUK Ah what a perceptive man you are, unfortunately a builders work is never done done as soon as Mrs Rat has done the grub this is my evenings relaxation. Don't think the alcohol is a good idea just yet 😂

My leylandi the devils own tree 🙄

IMG_0469.thumb.JPG.f5dc10db52e3156f909e018ac608cb48.JPG

Big Rat

40 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@NemesisUK Ah what a perceptive man you are, unfortunately a builders work is never done done as soon as Mrs Rat has done the grub this is my evenings relaxation. Don't think the alcohol is a good idea just yet 😂

Big Rat

Yeah I know what you mean 🐀, I'm pleased with how mine turned out but took all weekend... 👍 

_20170704_185003.thumb.JPG.53a889f1493ce36f95e45712b527b4a1.JPG

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Big Rat

You live on a country estate!!!!!! Builders - loads of money!

:whistling1:

57 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Big Rat

hqdefault.jpg

Burning+Trees1.jpg

Job done :wink3:

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links