AdBlock WarningParts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.
This forum has been an absolute god-send so far so thanks for all the advice everyone's been putting in. I'm picking up my IS300h F-sport in F-sport white this weekend and want to start thinking about all the kit I will need to care for it properly. I've read around a bit but I'm really a complete novice when it comes to maintaining a car, so want to get your thoughts around my "master plan" for trying to keep the car in mint condition...
1. Body: Get 2 buckets and wash with soapy water using a sponge, then wipe clean with micro-fibre cloth. Every 6 months, apply generic car wax (ebay/amazon?) and buff off using micro fibre cloth. Do I even need things like Meguiar (never used anything like that before).
2. Wheels: Again, use bucket/soapy water/sponge to clean the break dust / other dirt off the rims. Is that sufficient?
3. Windows: We live in a car water area so it's a bit annoying but I'm assuming nothing more than soapy water and sponge.
1. F-sport seats: hoover and micro fibre
2. Carpets: hoover
3. Plastics/leather: micro fibre, and leather wipes?
Please now rip it apart...
Had great results on my Velvet Black GS300h Fsport using snowfoam and poorboys black hole wax.Can anyone recommend something to get rid of scraches?