Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Premium Nav screen blank

Mikeyb999

9 minutes ago, Mikeyb999 said:

This morning the screen on my Nav was just blank.  Screen opened as usual, and radio / bluetooth all works, but just a blank screen.

Anyone else had this, or any suggestions?

Our car had a similar issue by the screen couldn't flip up. it now flips up but very slowly. It turns out it's do with the car circuit board. Luckily we have extended warranty and it will be repaired by the dealership otherwise it would have cost £3000 for the board and £250 for the labour.

i suggest that you get extended warranty and ask them to look at it. 

2 hours ago, holiday said:

Our car had a similar issue by the screen couldn't flip up. it now flips up but very slowly. It turns out it's do with the car circuit board. Luckily we have extended warranty and it will be repaired by the dealership otherwise it would have cost £3000 for the board and £250 for the labour.

i suggest that you get extended warranty and ask them to look at it. 

Ahhh, I have the extended warranty but wasn't sure if it covered the multimedia system.  If thats the case I'll get it booked it!

23 hours ago, NemesisUK said:

On the Nav Menu screen, select Display then Screen Off.

At least that's how it works on my Premium Nav (2016 version)

Problem is the screen is blank so how can I do this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, apparently they applied a software update and all has been well since.  Not really convinced a software update fixed it, but its working, so what do I know.

Only problem is they let me have an IS300h F Sport for the day so the CT feels a bit boring :-(

Borrowed an IS300h Premier when my ct went in for service a couple of years ago. I didnt return the IS, just kept it an px`d the CT. Borrowed an NX when the IS went for its last service, not enough of a difference to keep it but ended up with and gen 4 RX450H F Sport a week later :-) It was all Rayaans fault LOL

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mikeyb999 said:

Well, apparently they applied a software update and all has been well since.  Not really convinced a software update fixed it, but its working, so what do I know.

Only problem is they let me have an IS300h F Sport for the day so the CT feels a bit boring :-(

Wait.. they give you a car for free for the period of your service?? I did my 100k service last month literally took the bus home and came back to collect. How do i go about getting this for nect time lol. Im 22 btw so not sure if theyll allow it

19 hours ago, Shd995 said:

Wait.. they give you a car for free for the period of your service?? I did my 100k service last month literally took the bus home and came back to collect. How do i go about getting this for nect time lol. Im 22 btw so not sure if theyll allow it

If I'm paying that much for a glorified oil change then I expect a few perks ;-)

To be fair, Bristol always offer a car - just a quick photocopy of my licence and I'm on my way

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links