Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Great isF Pictures

1 hour ago, steveledzep said:

Yes, looks nice, not OTT.

Always makes me laugh when auto-correct creeps in on a professional looking page.  They invite you to check out the "Vessel" website :smile:.

@steveledzep Right on both counts Steve just awaiting now the comments of a professional photographer and isF loving member @Flytvr 😏

🐀

17 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Yes nice stance, 5 spokes are old skool and generally make a car look dated IMO. This shouldn't work but actually it does. 👍 

@emjay82 Agree twice again stance and my age status 😉

🐀

40 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 Agree twice again stance and my age status 😉

🐀

5 spokes were all the rage back in my prime and all credible boy racers back in the late 1990's had them fitted to their vauxall novas. Obviously they can still work with the right cars 👍 

29 minutes ago, mike m said:

They suit the car plus much easier to clean all that brembo dust off every five miles.

@mike m How right you are, a two minute job per wheel 👍

🐀

• Like 1

Funny to see the comments re old school as my first thought was that they reminded me of the wheels I had on my 90's Supra. 

I really now prefer the more modern multi spoke wheels. Really liked the new wheels I saw on the white RCF at Goodwood last weekend.

Also as an aside I think I prefer the RCF interior to the LC's I sat in which surprised me. Have to say the RCF has really grown on me.. Considering the price of the LC, it  makes the RCF a lot of car for the money!!

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, DAW said:

Funny to see the comments re old school as my first thought was that they reminded me of the wheels I had on my 90's Supra. 

I really now prefer the more modern multi spoke wheels. Really liked the new wheels I saw on the white RCF at Goodwood last weekend.

Also as an aside I think I prefer the RCF interior to the LC's I sat in which surprised me. Have to say the RCF has really grown on me.. Considering the price of the LC, it  makes the RCF a lot of car for the money!!

No - don't sell the white beauty!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, DAW said:

They look really good on a white ISF!

image_9aeb79e688dd556688c830f714b8bc4adb309cc3.thumb.jpeg.24dcc745ff5713b00b28335f1d28cb24.jpeg

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Flytvr said:

No - don't sell the white beauty!

No intention of selling any time soon, still love it!!

A very nice 911 CS2 came up recently & I decided against, because I couldn't face parting with the F - that must be love :wink3:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, J Henderson said:

They look really good on a white ISF!

image_9aeb79e688dd556688c830f714b8bc4adb309cc3.thumb.jpeg.24dcc745ff5713b00b28335f1d28cb24.jpeg

Exactly my cup of tea!! and very similar if not the same as the wheels on the RCF at Goodwood. Not sure if they have been slightly updated (more rounded off) on the latest RCF, but I think they look Brill!!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links