Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Evo Magazine

A client of mine is having a clear out and is letting his Evo magazine collection go. Every edition from Nov 1998 to the present day. If anyone's interested or would be interested in a particular copy (Lexus feature) let me know. 

1 hour ago, emjay82 said:

A client of mine is having a clear out and is letting his Evo magazine collection go. Every edition from Nov 1998 to the present day. If anyone's interested or would be interested in a particular copy (Lexus feature) let me know. 

@emjay82 Mark pm sent.

🐀

8 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr You sound like Mrs Rat come to think of it............ No let's not go there 😂

🐀

Having met the lovely Mrs Rat, not only can I say she is lovely, but she also speaks much sense :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Having met the lovely Mrs Rat, not only can I say she is lovely, but she also speaks much sense :biggrin:

She doesn't bake me cakes like you do 😳

🐁

• Like 1

There will be another magazine with an ISF road test in the coming months, Modern Classics magazine are road testing my car next Monday, looking forward to see what they say.

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Mark G said:

There will be another magazine with an ISF road test in the coming months, Modern Classics magazine are road testing my car next Monday, looking forward to see what they say.

Looking forward to that read, I'm sure it will do well. 👍 

42 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Looking forward to that read, I'm sure it will do well. 👍 

I will report back after Monday, they are running a Maserati alongside as a comparison I think.

Look forward to hearing how it went & reading the review.

Will be interesting to see what Maserati they compare your ISF against.

Sounds like it should be a fun day.

1 hour ago, Mark G said:

They'll say "Not ANOTHER blue one"

😜

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DAW said:

Look forward to hearing how it went & reading the review.

Will be interesting to see what Maserati they compare your ISF against.

Sounds like it should be a fun day.

Its a 4200GT, a 2007/8 model, should be interesting, I can almost see the article now, "the Maserati is the car you buy with your heart whereas the Lexus is a car you buy with your mind......................

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Flytvr said:

They'll say "Not ANOTHER blue one"

😜

They did say they had taken the colour in to consideration, they didn't want any other colour in case it was mistaken for an Avensis...............................WHOOSH.......................

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark G said:

They did say they had taken the colour in to consideration, they didn't want any other colour in case it was mistaken for an Avensis...............................WHOOSH.......................

And if something was to happen to you car they'd have no problem finding a substitute Blue one. eBay, Pistonheads, Autotrader, etc

🤓

1 hour ago, Flytvr said:

And if something was to happen to you car they'd have no problem finding a substitute Blue one. eBay, Pistonheads, Autotrader, etc

🤓

Yeah getting silly with all those blues.... 

PhotoText.thumb.jpg.4c4c67959007017c1ed6a7d88ce1ee59.jpg

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Mark G said:

Its a 4200GT, a 2007/8 model, should be interesting, I can almost see the article now, "the Maserati is the car you buy with your heart whereas the Lexus is a car you buy with your mind......................

Having been taken to  pick up a car in an early GT I know which I would choose. I was really excited intitially, as I always loved the shape of the GT & the noise it made. Unfortunately I was disappointed by the actual experience & how flimsy it all was. it just didn't feel that special at the time. I'm sure the build quality improved though & I love the interior of my mates Quattroporte.

It will be an interesting comparison & I hope you have a day.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Flytvr said:

🤓

Yep, all the silver cars that have been repainted...........................:yahoo:

1 hour ago, Mark G said:

Yep, all the silver cars that have been repainted...........................:yahoo:

@Mark G Oh please, you've been sniffin the asbestos again Matey.

By the way don't forget to tell those journalists that you car has a 4000rpm limit...... just Iike you always maintain 😊

Big Rat

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@Mark G Oh please, you've been sniffin the asbestos again Matey.

By the way don't forget to tell those journalists that you car has a 4000rpm limit...... just Iike you always maintain 😊

Big Rat

They can rev the b@llocks of it and I am sure it wont miss a beat, after the abuse it got in Wales chasing you lot for 2 days I am sure it will be fine.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mark G said:

They can rev the b@llocks of it and I am sure it wont miss a beat, after the abuse it got in Wales chasing you lot for 2 days I am sure it will be fine.

I saw you chasing down Ratty in a silver IS-F!!!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links