Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

CT200 Service Manual

• 1 year later...
On 7/10/2017 at 8:53 AM, chris_fletcher said:

Link below, unzip to a suitable folder and then browse to this   Lexus CT200H Service Manual Library/rm1720e/index2.html all the links should then work

Thank you very much sir!!!!

• 2 months later...

I need to adjust the parking brake on my 2017 CT200h. Any info would appreciate any info, Utube and google no help at all.

Pete. 

• 1 month later...

I downloaded the file, unzipped it to a folder, followed the link above (Lexus CT200H Service Manual Library/rm1720e/index2.html) but I have no link to index2 and when it opens in a browser there are no links to click on

I use Chrome but tried it in edge as well with no joy. A quick google gave me a link to what I think is the service manual so I will use that. Thanks for your help

Although I haven't got a CT I just downloaded and tried this now and it works perfectly as you'll see from the screenshot below.

I've included a pdf file with instructions which, although not specifically intended for the CT manual, may help you.

Tried it in Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome and Firefox - the only one that doesn't work is Firefox.

READ ME FIRST.pdf

2019-08-26.thumb.png.26f6d4c0bf38aa5ee5c1f21f6929ef45.png

Got it! So I was using a different programme to unzip the file and was missing the extension, it now works (used winzip). Thank you both  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, medwen1 said:

it now works (used winzip).

Glad you got it sorted :thumbsup:

I may be wrong but I thought Winzip only offers a 30-day trial and then if you want to continue using it you have to pay.

If that's the case then I can highly recommend 7-zip, which is completely free and available from https://www.7-zip.org/

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Herbie said:

Glad you got it sorted :thumbsup:

I may be wrong but I thought Winzip only offers a 30-day trial and then if you want to continue using it you have to pay.

If that's the case then I can highly recommend 7-zip, which is completely free and available from https://www.7-zip.org/

Another vote for 7-zip from me

• 1 year later...
31 minutes ago, Herbie said:

Why not? What happened when you tried?

Downloaded OK.

Unzipped OK. WIN-RAR pro is great.

Lots of files and some of them have links in them. Links that does not function. Other files open Firefox and show how to repair something, but with 146 files to open in just one of the registers it can take a while to find what is looked for.

Looked at the how to use the manual and some links did function leading to other links where some of them did not function and others to me to more links.

It has a lot of info in it, but searching in it is a bit of a jungle.

On the other hand, I am not at all looking for anything special as our car is running just perfect. I was just curious.

Should I need some info about fixing something I cannot find other place I will probably search till I find or have it fixed by someone competent.

On 7/9/2017 at 3:55 PM, chris_fletcher said:

I am giving away free 🙂 so hopefully that doesnt contravene any rules

Absolutely fine if you have written permission from Toyota (TMC) to freely distribute their copyrighted material.