• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Liso
      Hi.. I have a 2002 Lexus IS200 Auto, I am having a transmission problem. At first I thought it was caused by my ABS sensor, my ABS light on and TRC OFF  flicking, which when diagnosed it was front right side. After replacing that sensor the transmission was working fine for two days but started doing its thing again. The car will just refuse to change from 1or 2 untill it redlines, if it does change to another gear it will be just for a second or so and back down. Some days it will drive smooth for two hours or so and if you going slow there is a slight jerk as if the car is changing up and down.
    • By Blucky
      I have a 1999 Toyota Altezza 1GFE, which recently has had the engine light come on after driving it for a few minutes. Every time i restart the car it goes away but comes on again after a few minutes.
      I have done the paperclip diagnosis on the ODB1 port, but all it does is make the engine light, ABS light and the ECT light flash continuously.
      Does anyone know what it might be?

Cheers,
    • By LSfamily
      I've just acquired a 2000 LS400 and as I'm driving down the highway, I noticed a vibration that seems to have started immediately. I put it in neutral at 70mph, it goes away. Put it in park and rev, vibration builds slightly. It's not terribly noticeable but anybody familiar with these cars would notice immediately. Please help I am suspecting misfire? Also I have no clue when or if timing belt has been done. Odometer reads 150k however I noticed some 250k readings earlier this year on vehicle history report. Also no codes. 
    • By Joern
      Is there anyone here who has remapped or chipped the IS 220D for over a year and would like to share their experience?
      Considering getting a remap to 215hk including EGR delete. How is this engine going to handle it for longer periods of time?