AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

• Similar Content

• By joelfigueira
      Hi all,
      As it’s been forecast for strong winds like an idiot I opened my bonnet to top up with washer fluid! A gust of wind managed to remove the front plastic engine covers along with clips.
      i know the clips are poor however are any people using alternative clips to hold down there engine covers? I know most people have some missing or all of them so wondering what are people are using.
      Have looked on eBay and ones I have seen look like the poor ones I have already.

cheers in advance

Joel
    • By mondo35
      Hi guys, i have owened 3 lexus is 200s 
      and I absolutely love them, 
      just recently i thought about having a caravan so i sold the sport and got the is 200 SE 
      I have the tow bar and everything, i want to know how much the standard is 200 weighs.
      as my car and caravan must be 3.5 tonne or under. Now can anybody please tell me how to find this out, i have looked online allready but have had no luck
      thanks in advance for all the replys, 
      much appreciated 
    • By SHOEY94
      Hi guys, 
      first time posting here on this forum looking for help. I currently have a 2000 Lexus is200 as my weekend (fun car) while my daily was in getting repaired I was driving the Lexus as a daily but when my main car came back I parked the Lexus up starting it every so often. Then when I went to start it one day it just kept turning and fuelling but would not spark. I had to charge the battery also. I checked power to cool packs and they all have power going to them. I've checked all fuses and nothing seems at fault there. While I was driving it as a daily the plastic part of my key, which is the only one I have for it, split. I glued it back together but I've a funny feeling this is the issue that the chip isn't sending out a signal. When I put the key in the ignition the red dot security light is not lighting up! Does anyone have any ideas or people who could sort this for me ? I'm in the Meath area of ireland. 
      Much apprecited.
    • By Mmcsweeney
      Hi guys. 
      Looking for an answer into the issue i have with my IS220D.

it is an manual 2006 IS220D with 140,000 on the clock. 

I bought the vehicle in June, knowing of this issue, but hoping it’s a cheap easy fix to which I have only attempted terraclean as of yet.

The issue I have, is that the car feels well underpowered before the turbo kicks in, foot could be flat to the floor and it feels like it is holding back. Asoon as the turbo kicks in it’s flying.

Has anyone got the solution? 
      Thanks in advance. 
    • By Yobosoku
      Hi, new to forum, there may be an already existing thread but I cannot find anything......ANYWHERE! I need an ecu pinout for a 2001 is200 using a 1gfe with an ecu number 89661-53200. I need this pinout diagram and expertese to fit a bee*r limiter basically because I want one and I like being a loon in my car. There are people who hate/disagree with them, however I would like one in my car and I would appreciate help fitting it.

any help appreciated.