Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Build Thread Section

steveledzep

I assume this is a dig at myself as I am the only 1 who has actively tried to promote the section. Was only trying to raise awareness and try to create an active section to a forum that isn't the most active. Sorry you find this tedious I wont be stopping trying to promote a new section for yourself however

• Like 4

By that token I assume you right a disgruntled letter in the TV stations when they broadcast an advert for a product that you are not the target market for after a couple of weeks as well!

On 7/11/2017 at 11:31 PM, steveledzep said:

"Addicted to Modification" says it all Robb.  The majority of people aren't.

Is it really so tedious? Lexus are constantly modifying their cars and they aren't shy about advertising the fact. 

It may not be for the majority but I think Robb is doing a great job to promote the new section. 

Image result for lexus advertising slogans

16 hours ago, TigerFish said:

Don't rise to it Robb

Sent from my iPhone using Lexus OC

I know it's good advice but Steve has a posh RX that's crying out for bigger wheels, air-ride, flip paint and a huge sound system.:smile:....okay maybe not. Perhaps someone else will contribute with an RX build thread. Sadly not me, mine's a much older, bone stock, mile muncher, brilliant nonetheless.

• Like 2