• 1000's of Lexus For Sale
      1000's of Lexus For Sale
    • Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
      Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
    • Join Gold & Save!
      Join Gold & Save!
    • Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
      Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
    • Get Your Club Gear
      Get Your Club Gear

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

8 posts in this topic

This seemed like a milestone, so I thought I should share it.

At my 7,000 miles a year I'm not sure I'll make it to 222,222.

20170625_150038.jpg

5 people like this

brilliant, I did exact the same thing many years ago when i was in Scotland in my Vauxhall Carlton .................  at 111111 miles  ........  seemed like a milestone at the time

Malc

1 person likes this

Very good indeed Jon. CONGRATULATIONS.

Did you mean, YOU or the LEXUS or BOTH, NOT ACHIEVING 222,000 ?  :):):)

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, royoftherovers said:

Very good indeed Jon. CONGRATULATIONS.

Did you mean, YOU or the LEXUS or BOTH, NOT ACHIEVING 222,000 ?  :):):)

Good question. The car will get past 200k I have no doubt. I will be in my mid to late 70s (all being well, taking nothing for granted), so maybe we will both get there.

Nice thought!

Jon

1 person likes this

I have not long passed 222,222 in my 1997 LS400 - current is mileage is not much over 223,000. It had 211,000 on the clock, or should I say on the digital display, when I bought it about three years ago, so most of the mileage is down to previous owners. The engine runs very nicely and it feels as though it could go on for another 222,222. Perhaps it will, although probably not under my  ownership ...

3 people like this

Congrats. Next milestone is closer than you think - 123456mls. :smile:

3 people like this

I may just be able to clock up 100,000 miles in my 1994 LS when it is 25 years old so averaging 4000 a year since new.

1 person likes this

Got to this number in the Jeep Liberty (Cherokee in the U.K.) back in 2010. 

IMG_3032.JPG