Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So my touchscreen became unresponsive, and narrowed it down to a faulty digitalizer which seems rather common issue especially in the US.  I ordered a new one and took the system apart and replaced it. However now the whole screen is black which makes me think i have plugged something in wrong on the rear.  Does any one have a picture or diagram where everything should go.  Its a Mark Levinson system as well if that makes any difference. 

Ok brilliant, i had a connector missing in the middle at the bottom where the cd unit with all the AM/FM buttons are not sure if that was normal.  And hopefully as I cant get the wiring on the back wrong maybe its a connection inside of the panel that has come loose.

3 hours ago, Dean8788 said:

So my touchscreen became unresponsive, and narrowed it down to a faulty digitalizer which seems rather common issue especially in the US.  I ordered a new one and took the system apart and replaced it. However now the whole screen is black which makes me think i have plugged something in wrong on the rear.  Does any one have a picture or diagram where everything should go.  Its a Mark Levinson system as well if that makes any difference. 

Have a look through the Lexus forum in the USA. There has been quite a bit about the screens over on that forum .

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-2nd-gen-2006-2013-163/

I did keep some info .... but it may be at home. If I find owt I'll stick it up for you.

Well i got the screen working again but broke the new digitalizer, so ordered another one.  To be fair it seems daunting but actually if you take it slow its not too bad.