• Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
      Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
    • Join Gold & Save!
      Join Gold & Save!
    • Get Your Club Gear
      Get Your Club Gear
    • Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
      Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
    • 1000's of Lexus For Sale
      1000's of Lexus For Sale


AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.


Rusty Crobar

Pistonheads drive out

11 posts in this topic

Attended a pistonheads meet today. Met in cardiff and drove up to Builth wells using some of the roads from the famous 'welsh blat'. 

Some lovely cars, especially enjoyed chasing the GT3 😍

Also bumped in to alex and his lovely pearly white F, what are the chances? 

PS the engine bay shot is of a 600bhp VXR8, the owner was complementing me on the noise of my car after following me for 20 miles 😎

2017-07-16 17.57.58.jpg

2017-07-16 18.00.19.jpg

2017-07-16 17.59.00.jpg

2017-07-16 17.48.44.jpg

2017-07-16 17.47.14.jpg

2017-07-16 17.46.37.jpg

20170716_123433.jpg

20170716_121857.jpg

20170716_100344.jpg

2017-07-16 17.43.19.jpg

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Great pics 😀

Wish I had known about this meet as I would have come along. I've been in the area today visiting family just up the road in Llandrindod Wells. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Great pics 😀

Wish I had known about this meet as I would have come along. I've been in the area today visiting family just up the road in Llandrindod Wells. 

 Couldn't agree more. Gutted I didn't know 😢

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like a great drive with some special beasties to chase/chase you 😀👍

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't know this was going on!!

I take it you got past the GT3.......................................

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Russell / @Rusty Crobar, what's with the car on the trailer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Farqui said:

Russell / @Rusty Crobar, what's with the car on the trailer?

@Farqui It had an exhaust sound off with @Rusty Crobar and lost, badly 😂

🐀

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Farqui It had an exhaust sound off with @Rusty Crobar and lost, badly 😂

:thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Attended a pistonheads meet today. Met in cardiff and drove up to Builth wells using some of the roads from the famous 'welsh blat'. 

Some lovely cars, especially enjoyed chasing the GT3 😍

Also bumped in to alex and his lovely pearly white F, what are the chances? 

PS the engine bay shot is of a 600bhp VXR8, the owner was complementing me on the noise of my car after following me for 20 miles 😎

2017-07-16 17.57.58.jpg

2017-07-16 18.00.19.jpg

2017-07-16 17.59.00.jpg

2017-07-16 17.48.44.jpg

2017-07-16 17.47.14.jpg

2017-07-16 17.46.37.jpg

20170716_123433.jpg

20170716_121857.jpg

20170716_100344.jpg

2017-07-16 17.43.19.jpg

Some guy crashed his GTR into a hedge!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rebecca and @Flytvr you have to keep an eye on the south wales section of the pistonheads website. There probably won't be another for a few months but I'll post on here when something is arranged. 

@Farqui I don't think the laguna on the trailer was with us 😀

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have to admit it was a struggle keeping up with the GT3 and gtr's!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.