• Get Your Club Gear
      Get Your Club Gear
    • Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
      Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
    • 1000's of Lexus For Sale
      1000's of Lexus For Sale
    • Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
      Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
    • Join Gold & Save!
      Join Gold & Save!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Odysseus

Lexus GS450h Mats - Swap

2 posts in this topic

I have some proper genuine Lexus mats in excellent, very clean condition in light brown/beige that were fitted my 2008 GS450H.  These were replaced by Lexus as a condition of sale as beige doesn't match the interior of my car - I got black instead.  I'm not 100% sure, but I'm sure they will fit any other GS from 2005 to 2011.

I would like to swap for some similarly clean and tidy Lexus mats for a GS, but in light grey (my interior is Sussex Grey).

Thanks!

50151b6c615880fe9ba73633664e805f.jpgef931b5ecb40460ad88fa322f1922ad5.jpga0c49092e7cea9651e65f406a5626ac8.jpg1b6ac3651af8ba6a512b2b418bd91664.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Keleko
      Evening,
      I've got a 2012 GS450h F-Sport and I have to pull the boot lid pretty hard to close it, should it have a soft close boot like my 2008 GS450h did?
    • By carnut1980
      Hi all, please don't be calling me cheap or tight here, but my right hand wing mirror glass is smashed, i tried the self adhesive 'universal' stuff that you cut to size, but it totally distorts the view.
      I don't want to pay £120 for the glass, or £200 for an entire second hand mirror in the wrong colour (electric, heated, folding), so my question is:
      What similar mirror glass can i pick up for £10-£20, even if its slightly too small and not heated? Anything will do, thr rx400h mirror looks close, but even a mondeo or astra miror glass is fine, provided its not too big, and will fit inside the recess?
      cheers guys/girls!
    • By Odysseus
      I'm now the very proud owner of a 2008 Lexus GS450h with around 59,000 miles on the clock.  I've been hankering after one of these for quite a while (see this post in January)
      The one I've bought is in velvet black with ivory leather, and all the SE-L toys including ACC/PCS and a sunroof.  I bought it from Lexus Edgware Road, so have a full warranty which hopefully I won't need to use, but is nice peace of mind.
      Admittedly I've driven less than 100 miles so far but I was highly impressed with the 36.8 mpg I achieved driving back up the A1 to Cambridgeshire.  
      I have some immediate questions concerning how to switch the clock to 24 hours format and why on earth it doesn't have a sunglasses holder which I assume are better addressed in the proper forum, but I wanted to say hello all the same.
      Pictures of the car here...

Looking forward to contributing here, thanks for looking.
    • By Matrixxxx
      3 hours into a 5 hour drive I noticed the animations i.e. The power paths disappeared ? Car seemed to drive fine ? Also noticed that it switched the the hybrid page by itself occasionally.