• 1000's of Lexus For Sale
      1000's of Lexus For Sale
    • Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
      Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
    • Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
      Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
    • Get Your Club Gear
      Get Your Club Gear
    • Join Gold & Save!
      Join Gold & Save!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

LC-Lexus

Still No Clock

9 posts in this topic

Any news on getting a Digital Clock on the NX300h, the cute retro analouge clock looks great but completely useless when trying to look out for bus lane times and general viewing.

All other Models have a digital Clock, why not this one!

P.S. Make it 24hr as well

images.jpeg

30 minutes ago, LC-Lexus said:

Any news on getting a Digital Clock on the NX300h, the cute retro analouge clock looks great but completely useless when trying to look out for bus lane times and general viewing.

All other Models have a digital Clock, why not this one!

P.S. Make it 24hr as well

images.jpeg

The analogue clock is a new addition - people used to complain about the digital clock looking old fashioned.

Only the latest RX and the GS facelift come with both.

The IS doesn't have a digital clock either.

I love the analogue clock in my RC :yes:

lexus-rc-petrolelectric-hybrid-2015.4017e3.jpg

Not complaining about the one in my RX either 

V2-RX350-Comfort%20&%20Design_LED%20ANAL

But I guess I have an advantage:

2016-lexus-rx-350-awd-4-door-f-sport-ins

I dont find the analogue clock difficult to read at all, definitely not as easy as digital though I have to agree. They do look pretty cool IMHO

Lexus clock looks much classier than the Toyota digital one in my sons car.

Well I would much rather have the analogue clock than the 1970's one in my IS250.

1500318490182-326450749.jpg

Indeed! That part of the dash reminds me of a Kenwood hi-fi I used to have in the '90s

I have gotten used to the analogue clock, I love the way it illuminates in the night.