Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any news on getting a Digital Clock on the NX300h, the cute retro analouge clock looks great but completely useless when trying to look out for bus lane times and general viewing.

All other Models have a digital Clock, why not this one!

P.S. Make it 24hr as well

images.jpeg

30 minutes ago, LC-Lexus said:

Any news on getting a Digital Clock on the NX300h, the cute retro analouge clock looks great but completely useless when trying to look out for bus lane times and general viewing.

All other Models have a digital Clock, why not this one!

P.S. Make it 24hr as well

images.jpeg

The analogue clock is a new addition - people used to complain about the digital clock looking old fashioned.

Only the latest RX and the GS facelift come with both.

The IS doesn't have a digital clock either.

• 2 years later...

2017 lexus nx200t no digital clock on displayed do not buy it

i will not recommend to anyone to buy lexus car anymore they are useless even a car that built in 1996 had a digital clock on the dashboard.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Mine has both contrary to some of the Posts above & the clock is perfect in all light conditions.

I believe the clock was enlarged in 2018 model year.

Tel

• 2 years later...
On 7/17/2017 at 8:08 PM, Rebecca said:

Well I would much rather have the analogue clock than the 1970's one in my IS250.

Absolutely! I thought that clock spoiled the whole look of my IS250. What were they thinking?

2 hours ago, LovemyNX200t said:

Hi,

I have a 2017 NX200t and my analog clock has started gaining time over the past few months.  Has anyone else had this problem?  I have reset it quite a few times but it continues to gain time.  

Doesn't it link to GPS time? I'm going to tread on the toes of @royoftherovershere and suggest a quick rummage through the handbook?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/14/2019 at 10:10 PM, jorel said:

2017 lexus nx200t no digital clock on displayed do not buy it

i will not recommend to anyone to buy lexus car anymore they are useless even a car that built in 1996 had a digital clock on the dashboard.

^^ If there’s a competition for the oddest comment on the forum, then I think we have a contender…😆

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, First_Lexus said:

^^ If there’s a competition for the oddest comment on the forum, then I think we have a contender…😆

"Do not buy a BMW - they do not have indicators".

• Haha 1