Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Red coloured Lexus is300h floor mats

Crowe

I've been searching everywhere for a change of genuine floor mats in different colour other than black for my is300h,I really want red and I did see them on eBay a while back but unfortunately not for the IS,does anyone know if this is possible or even a place that does Lexus floor mats,I want it with the Lexus logo on the mats I've seen many mats that are the right colour but no logo!! If anyone can help please let me know I've tried searching but no joy.

Going away from your question

Can I just ask a few simple questions

1. Does your IS300H car have Adaptive Cruise Control

2. Does your car have speed limit display on your map/dashboard

3. Can you "suspend Guidance" by voice control.

If the answer is yes to any of the above questions please reply to enter a dialogue

Thanks

Thanks Steve I have seen them,but I would like the Lexus logo on the mats,o can't believe that's it's that hard to find,even asked Lexus eBay and they didn't seem to know either.

Surendra I don't have all those extras but I  never actually tried to suspend guidance thru voice control but I will try now you brought it to my attention

Dear Sorcerer

i have done all that but they say nothing can be done. Hence my looking for some answers. In fact my dealers have been very helpful and are still trying to help but if this is a bigger and a wider problem the solution MAY come faster

Just spoke to another friend. He doesn't even know if he has an Adaptive cruise control. Wasn't sure about the speed limit display!!!!

I am seeing him personally to explain what is what!!!!!

Capese21 great idea 💡 I did think of sending for embroidery for the logo but if I'm honest I was waiting for an easier option,I'm not even too fixated on red I just think we should have a couple of other option besides black.thanks👍🏻

Capese thanks for the links should of checked them before I replied that just might be the solution thank you,still just wish Lexus would give us the option,I like to stay with the genuine stuff.thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

You might well be the only customer that wants red floor mats in your IS300h, in which case it would never be worth Lexus offering them as an OEM option. Even if you aren't the only one, I doubt there'd be enough customers to make it worthwhile. I'd quite like to see an IS450h as a halo model but doubt that will happen either. Buying the fabric patches and sticking/sewing them on sounds like a good option if you really want red floor mats. Let us know what you do. Pics too please :smile:

After all that I decided to get these mats and followed the advise in the thread and got embroidered Lexus logo patches to sew on,ordered a couple days ago won't be here for 2 weeks most probably.hope they will look alright now.👍🏻Cheers for the input now I have another project,want to put a touchscreen android system has anyone seen if its possible? Maybe I will start another post for that

IMG_2990.PNG

IMG_2991.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

No I back tracked and got these instead! But you can get them on eBay or amazon that fit and go buy the embroidered logo like I did and attach it to the mats.i went with the white and black logo.thanks to the ppl in this thread that pointed me to the right direction.

IMG_3040.JPG

image.jpg