Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Low mileage one owner

6 hours ago, emjay82 said:

Flicking through some `F the track` content on Facebook and this cropped up.... Wow! Check the mileage! 

_20170725_002230.thumb.JPG.c6d67d0a3b8d40dc186b120139618dac.JPG

_20170725_002203.thumb.JPG.1ad1b00d8fedcac49d81ba7a2df03ba7.JPG

@emjay82 I've only got 293404 to catch up then, bet his fuel costs were a fraction of what it would have been here 😁

Mind you testament to the build quality.

Big Rat

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Bluethunder said:

That's amazing if it's not a typo! 

In the text on the advert it says, very high mileage so I think it's genuine... And the price seems to reflect that too. 

3 hours ago, wendle said:

knowing the US its probably one lady owner, used twice a week to go to the local shops.

@wendle Chris I reckon your right she lived in LA her favourite McDonald's is in New York 😂

Big Rat

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mark G said:

I have e mailed the seller to ask if anything major has failed in its life, what has he spent money on other than consumables.

@Mark G Nah your just after another holiday stateside location 😂

🐀

33 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Mark G Nah your just after another holiday stateside location 😂

🐀

6 weeks tomorrow mate, pick the car up in Vegas and then off I go..............................:yahoo:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mark G said:

6 weeks tomorrow mate, pick the car up in Vegas and then off I go..............................:yahoo:

@Mark G See I knew it should have kept my big 🤐 

Mark have you pre booked the car do you know what your having.....

And lastly do you need a bag carrier and driver 😂

Big Rat

5 hours ago, Mark G said:

I have e mailed the seller to ask if anything major has failed in its life, what has he spent money on other than consumables.

You sent it to me by mistake.... 

"Howdy Ma'am..... Can you tell me if your mighty fine Lexus sat on your yard there, has had any issue whilst driving on the freeway. I'm hoping it's just a good runner, period. The navigation doesn't count as that's just damn nasty and always takes me the wrong way on the interstate". 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Mark G See I knew it should have kept my big 🤐 

Mark have you pre booked the car do you know what your having.....

And lastly do you need a bag carrier and driver 😂

Big Rat

I book an intermediate car and when I get to Vegas ask if they can do me a special rate on anything, they usually can, if they have something sat there they will come up with a deal

@Mark G Maybe it's the little boy in or the builder landscaper in me, combination of both I guess but the second time I went to a friends in Miami this was mine on hire for three weeks for not much money picked up - excuse the pun at Miami Airport and returned there after much cheaper than Mustangs and so on, looks dated now this was 2003, but. 7.3 diesel has some grunt and it did IMG_0477.JPG.a5675f33c46958e419c5602a2f533383.JPG10-14 mpg 😳

Big Rat

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Mark G Maybe it's the little boy in or the builder landscaper in me, combination of both I guess but the second time I went to a friends in Miami this was mine on hire for three weeks for not much money picked up - excuse the pun at Miami Airport and returned there after much cheaper than Mustangs and so on, looks dated now this was 2003, but. 7.3 diesel has some grunt and it did IMG_0477.JPG.a5675f33c46958e419c5602a2f533383.JPG10-14 mpg 😳

Big Rat

Yes, they like their big diesels out there as well, when I am up in Idaho I will have the use of my friends Dodge Ram pick up with a 5.7 litre Hemi or his Jag XK-R plus various motorbikes so I am spoilt for choice really.

9 hours ago, Rusty Crobar said:

I'm off to florida in September and getting a mustang 😎. Would love to have a go in a challenger and pretend I'm in vanishing point...

@Rusty Crobar Remember pictures,pictures , pictures 😊

🐀

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rusty Crobar said:

I'm off to florida in September and getting a mustang 😎. Would love to have a go in a challenger and pretend I'm in vanishing point...

And then we could start calling you Kowalski...................

see what I did there......................

• Like 1

We borrowed this from Avis in Colorado Springs for a day last week to blast around the mountains. And yes, it is the SS with the V8

American hardware.jpg

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links