Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LC 500 Driven

Fatts

Had a test drive in a LC 500 today - just over 3 hrs ago and I've not stopped grinning . Apart from the awesome cabin with the quality materials used throughout the V8 sound note alone will sell the car to anyone.

i have been inside quality motors and believe me this is one that oozes quality in every area even the Lexus only known flaw - the Navigation system has been upgraded . The is so much that can be written about this car as the pictures show but really one needs to experience it live. 

Thank you Lexus Hatfield  

IMG_3348.JPG

IMG_3349.JPG

IMG_3350.JPG

IMG_3352.JPG

IMG_3353.JPG

18 minutes ago, Ken.K said:

How much was the deposit to get a test drive

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Ken, you don't need any deposit to take a test drive with Lexus! It's free.

Some dealers now are offering for you to pay a small charge so there is no excess in the case of an accident when test driving, if you pay none and have an accident you would be liable for the first £1k or similar.

That is a nice colour combination Fatts, did you buy ?  :tongue:

2 minutes ago, Martin F said:

Some dealers now are offering for you to pay a small charge so there is no excess in the case of an accident when test driving, if you pay none and have an accident you would be liable for the first £1k or similar.

That is a nice colour combination Fatts, did you buy ?  :tongue:

Oh I wish, but at £83K it's way above my means. My RX is my consolation  until I win the lotto.

• Like 1

i did have the opportunity to have a test drive last week in liverpool ,i didn't bother going

as i wouldn't of wanted to drive my IS back, today i had my mot and had a sit in one

the seats really hug you and hold you in place its a nice place to be ,they let me

start it in the showroom what a roar it makes it does sound so good,dont know if it

would annoy me on a long drive, lovely car though its a shame i wont be able to afford one ever.