Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Which country would you pick?

4 hours ago, Big Rat said:

IMG_2764.thumb.JPG.f92aaa62479cff525a00aa72b8ea3f4c.JPG

@Mark G & @Flytvr oh dear look I know how you both Mark especially will miss me greatly so a little picture he loves so much as a keepsake........

I don't need another copy of that, I have it projected onto the side of my house................................................................................................................................................................................................................................it keeps the burglars away...........................

@Flytvr off for the whole of August, all that time on his hands, I bet Lexus Bristol close down for the month...................................

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mark G said:

I don't need another copy of that, I have it projected onto the side of my house................................................................................................................................................................................................................................it keeps the burglars away...........................

@Flytvr off for the whole of August, all that time on his hands, I bet Lexus Bristol close down for the month...................................

@Mark G You could be right I can see them putting this up around the dealership now 😂

🐀IMG_3149.JPG.430e7aab1eb78e8b22283a715dde1668.JPG

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Flytvr said:

Did Becky start a separate meet thread somewhere?

Not yet @Flytvr will speak to my parents over the weekend and hopefully secure the function room for us.

Will start a thread on the meets board when finalised. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Rebecca said:

Not yet @flytvr will speak to my parents over the weekend and hopefully secure the function room for us.

Will start a thread on the meets board when finalised. 

@Rebecca Just one thing have they got a dysfunctional room as well as one or two on here are a right pain........ 😂

🐀

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Rebecca Just one thing have they got a dysfunctional room as well as one or two on here are a right pain........ 😂

🐀

Careful...........................:biggrin:..............only one or two.........................

54 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

🐀

Try and get plenty of provisions for this lot, look what happened last time.... 

PhotoText.thumb.jpg.768c9cb188c3dad9d69aa35affcd9b4e.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mark G said:

@Big Rat what do you mean Victoria Sponge??? that's what you eat with @Flytvr in private..............I say IN PRIVATE........... as in when I am NOT THERE........... that wont be forgotten in a hurry!! 

Now now now. Mark, you were invited but decided to spend time with your other mates 😀 And anyway. I only invited Ratty when you said you couldn't make it.

Said sponge (home made by Mrs Flytvr) was made for you 😀

• Like 3

I've just got back from a trip to Wales. Almost 1,000 miles in 6 days. My first trip to Wales but unfortunately, the weather was pretty foul all week so we didn't enjoy it as much as we could have. Did the Black Mountain Pass twice, because the 1st time visibility was around 200 metres, although the second day it was dull wet and miserable, but it's off my bucket list. Hope the weather's better for your meet up

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links