Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toyota Techstream Results

If it is blocked, you will have DPF PM Block showing "Blocked". But you would know this already as check VSC, engine light, etc. would be lit up on the dash.

If you want to check if it is on its way to being blocked, bring up the revs over 2,500 at least (driving or stationary) and watch the differential pressure. Mine showed about 10-12 kPa (about 1.4-1.7 psi) when blocked. It should be less than 2kPa (0.3 psi) under normal operation (from what I have heard). No harm to run the forced regen anyway. 

Hey, thankyou for your reply,

I will attempt this at some point on the weekend, however.

Last night when i attempted to do a forced regen it would change to "on" but then nothing would happen. 

Is this because its not showing as blocked?

Would you be able to give me some step-by-step instructions on how to attempt the regen.

(also I do get engine code errors all the time But i clear them using my diagnostics scanner - its the p400 result though so EGR valve - but this has all been cleaned and replaced yet still comes on)

Thanks!

That's the million dollar question!

I had the same issue. It did nothing when showing ON and in neutral. However, it seemed to work for me when I drove the car. I can't remember exactly but it shows different statuses under "DPF No Activate" (something like "running" followed by "complete". I'll double check to be sure but won't get to do so until next week.

In your results above, the exhaust gas temps are wway to low for regeneration - they need to be closer to 500C as far as I know.

Also, I'm not sure about your EGR - replacement probably needed.