Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Simply Japanese @ Beaulieu 2017

I've just been flicking through all the photos someone has posted up on the Jap section of Pistonheads for the above show recently, didn't see a single is-F 🙁

Just wondering chaps for next year we should have a run down south and perhaps those over in the south east could make it as well.

Looking at the pictures there are some fantastic Japanese cars there both standard and modified.

Big Rat

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Maybe have a display of IS-F cars there, then we could camp, make fires and drink beer...............maybe...................

@Mark G I can picture the scene now 😉

• Like 2

I've just been flicking through all the photos someone has posted up on the Jap section of Pistonheads for the above show recently, didn't see a single is-F [emoji853]

Just wondering chaps for next year we should have a run down south and perhaps those over in the south east could make it as well.

Looking at the pictures there are some fantastic Japanese cars there both standard and modified.

Big Rat

I'd be up for this depending on when in 2018 it is.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@DAW Perhaps over time you could test the waters for those interested who are over your way and see what happens 👍

Big Rat

Sounds like plan - 2018 commitments & dates permitting.

• Like 1

@Mattmech Good man, there is no date for next year as yet which is not surprising as they've on just had this years.

What I will do is start collating names and watch for when the date appears and go fro there.

Big Rat

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Flytvr said:

I'm not coming if there are modified cars. Poor little things 😩

Too late @Flytvr, 🐀 has already booked your space at the show. Go past the burger 🍔 vans, left by the loo's and its marked on the right with a blue X..... 

_20170803_200634.JPG.9c8d51329ce8c473d3779b1da5168070.JPG

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links