Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Car theft by post code

Thought this was quite interesting.

The article suggests it's home office data refreshed every six months.

Simply put any post code in and it gives you a number.

https://www.petrolprices.com/street-hotspot-car-thieves/

Sent from my Iphone using Lexus OC

• Like 2

No stats for Scotland :sad:

Perhaps not surprising that the areas with greater populations have more incidents. What would perhaps be interesting is number of crimes per head of population in the postcode.

I clocked this earlier today too (email) and find a low count out here in the sticks :yes:

I scrolled up to Leeds and see a big jump, not as large as London tho...

I'm pretty safe have to zoom out quite a way to see any circles and numbers! 10 years ago I believe Kendal had the lowest crime rate of any town in the country. Not so sure these days!

I'm rather surprised to see so much car crime here in Hereford. I've never had a problem myself and don't know of anyone who has.

Luckily where I work in hay on wye car crime is none existent.

34 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I'm rather surprised to see so much car crime here in Hereford. I've never had a problem myself and don't know of anyone who has.

Luckily where I work in hay on wye car crime is none existent.

Me and my wife will be in Hay on Wye in a few weeks time, I'll leave mine unlocked then!! I must say that when I lived in Herefordshire there didn't seem to be any problems (unlike when I lived in London)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links