Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I don't like it, its a crap car

I remember my wife's comment to my son when I bought a brand new Lexus NX and had gone to Derby to pick it up. Upon arrival at home she called my son and said

"come come and look your daddy has bought a new Qashqai" after that I didn't talk to her for one day. 

Just spent over £42k on a car only for the other half call it a Qashqai !

• Like 5

@Fatts They really are odd at times Mrs Rat had a Black 59 plate Qashkai from new, for some unknown reason she named the flaming thing........ this.......... Yep Kumquat, she rang the Nissan dealer on one occasion to book it in for warranty work on her Nissan Kumquat....... wondered why they wondered what the heck she was on about, wives 🙄

IMG_0492.JPG.3b1add6f1bcdbeec86018389c1290af3.JPG

• Like 1

My wife bluntly refuses to drive my IS300H out of fear for messages, warnings or other info that completely freak her out. She once took it for shopping in our village and phoned me after 10 minutes as she had no clue how to turn it off.. 

Could Lexus be a Male Brand?   Come to think of it, outside the NX maybe, which other models could be popular with women??  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dutchie01 said:

My wife bluntly refuses to drive my IS300H out of fear for messages, warnings or other info that completely freak her out. She once took it for shopping in our village and phoned me after 10 minutes as she had no clue how to turn it off.. 

Could Lexus be a Male Brand?   Come to think of it, outside the NX maybe, which other models could be popular with women??  

Wife loves the RC... Won't drive it but loves it.. Well, likes the colour...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dutchie01 said:

My wife loves her RX450! She thinks the ISF is too loud, too harsh and too fast. 

What a girl! 

• Like 2

I bought my wife an RX for our anniversary, she buggered off with another bloke straight after, never really liked the RX since then...................she liked it........................

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mark G said:

I bought my wife an RX for our anniversary, she buggered off with another bloke straight after, never really liked the RX since then...................she liked it........................

:whistling: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mark G said:

Well...... This is awkward!

• Like 1

We have a lovely SLK which was the Mrs choice but every time she goes out she always takes the RX450 hence why i am now trying to find the right GS to replace the SLK.

34 minutes ago, Eame64 said:

We have a lovely SLK which was the Mrs choice but every time she goes out she always takes the RX450 hence why i am now trying to find the right GS to replace the SLK.

She takes your car as it is better on fuel i.e. It'll probably always have a full tank, and when near empty, you will no doubt fill it 🤗

11 hours ago, rayaans said:

Tell her her favourite dress is getting a bit too tight....

Well, you clearly never met my wife..  She will shout at me then throw knives and finally out of revenge will buy a completely new wardrobe!

( I ll be lucky if i find my IS in a good state the next morning) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jgtcracer said:

Well...... This is awkward!

No, it was awkward when I took it off her and sold it, but now its not awkward..................I have the ISF:yahoo:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Mark G said:

No, it was awkward when I took it off her and sold it, but now its not awkward..................I have the ISF:yahoo:

That's good to hear, sounds to me like you're better off now anyway, the ISF gives back far more than any woman!!

Took the wife out in mine today, been about 8 months since she's been in it......remember why now....."oh my god forgot how bumpy the car is, I don't like it, when are you getting a Range Rover, I like them they're comfortable and smooth".......🙄

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links