Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I don't like it, its a crap car

53 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

Took the wife out in mine today, been about 8 months since she's been in it......remember why now....."oh my god forgot how bumpy the car is, I don't like it, when are you getting a Range Rover, I like them they're comfortable and smooth".......🙄

The wife keeps pestering me for a range rover Evoque, quite like them actually but they're everywhere up here!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jgtcracer said:

The wife keeps pestering me for a range rover Evoque, quite like them actually but they're everywhere up here!!

My sister had the evoque......she hated it 🙄......brother in law had the sport, the evoque is definitely a "marmite" car......u need a very good test drive in one. Preferably a weekend with it......but your right, not up here for performance or reliability BUT definitely a nice place to be 

10 hours ago, Womble72 said:

My sister had the evoque......she hated it 🙄......brother in law had the sport, the evoque is definitely a "marmite" car......u need a very good test drive in one. Preferably a weekend with it......but your right, not up here for performance or reliability BUT definitely a nice place to be 

We've spent a little time with one and it was a nice place to be and I quite liked it actually.  The wife has always wanted one too but to be honest she doesn't care in the slightest about cars, just what it looks like!  Only other car she would consider getting is the new shape qashqi thing.  

seems to think money grows on trees

5 minutes ago, Jgtcracer said:

We've spent a little time with one and it was a nice place to be and I quite liked it actually.  The wife has always wanted one too but to be honest she doesn't care in the slightest about cars, just what it looks like!  Only other car she would consider getting is the new shape qashqi thing.  

seems to think money grows on trees

Qashqai. Lol. The wife has one, she likes it I don't 🙄.....to tinny and underpowered, has some good things about it BUT panaramic roof ain't one of them!

even with satellite packing she's shill managed to kerb the wheels 😂🤣😂

• Like 1

So I think it's time for a bit of balance regarding some of the male driving Gods on this thread, now dispite my driving history and experience I'd owned my 'F' a couple of months when I followed Mrs Rat back from picking up her car from a service.

Nearing home she rang me to remind me about the concrete blocks delivered and at the end of the drive whilst we were out.

So I think you know where this is going I reversed up the drive from the road, like all considerate drivers should and despite all the reversing aids fitted to the car sensors, cameras 40+ years experience, straight into the large visible stack of concrete.......IMG_3157.JPG.0fec5f489d02ba999f9cc5508ba05125.JPG

As you can Mrs Rat and her sisters were beside themselves at my misfortune full of support and sympathy, ok well maybe not, only minor paint damage thankfully 😅 

Big Rat

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Big Rat said:

So I think it's time for a bit of balance regarding some of the male driving Gods on this thread, now dispite my driving history and experience I'd owned my 'F' a couple of months when I followed Mrs Rat back from picking up her car from a service.

Nearing home she rang me to remind me about the concrete blocks delivered and at the end of the drive whilst we were out.

So I think you know where this is going I reversed up the drive from the road, like all considerate drivers should and despite all the reversing aids fitted to the car sensors, cameras 40+ years experience, straight into the large visible stack of concrete.......IMG_3157.JPG.0fec5f489d02ba999f9cc5508ba05125.JPG

As you can Mrs Rat and her sisters were beside themselves at my misfortune full of support and sympathy, ok well maybe not, only minor paint damage thankfully 😅 

Big Rat

Quote "Look, my husband's bought a Toyota Avensis!!!! Fool! He used to drive a 911!"

Great pic btw.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Quote "Look, my husband's bought a Toyota Avensis!!!! Fool! He used to drive a 911!"

Great pic btw.

In all fairness, it probably went more like..."my husband used to have a beetle" 😂🤣😂

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links