Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How's thing's?

IHgs300

To anyone who remembers me (and the wife), just thought i would check out the forum and see who i recognize. Things seem to have moved on a fair pace, we now have a Mitsubishi L200 instead of a Lexus due to me now needing a wheelchair for shopping ect( loads of room on the bed). Glad to see i am still a moderator and i would be honoured if i could re-join this sorely missed community. I have been in a bad place for the last 2 yrs due to illness and operations that didn't turn out too well.....Here's to a (hopefully better future). Drop me a message if you remember us..

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IHgs300 said:

To anyone who remembers me (and the wife), just thought i would check out the forum and see who i recognize. Things seem to have moved on a fair pace, we now have a Mitsubishi L200 instead of a Lexus due to me now needing a wheelchair for shopping ect( loads of room on the bed). Glad to see i am still a moderator and i would be honoured if i could re-join this sorely missed community. I have been in a bad place for the last 2 yrs due to illness and operations that didn't turn out too well.....Here's to a (hopefully better future). Drop me a message if you remember us..

Hello Ian, Nice to hear from you. You sound as you have more than your fair share of illness. I know the dilema re the wheel chair, I am very lucky that we have a Waitrose who look after me when I go shopping and if I didnt get the help I would have to use a WC or just not go shopping. I do hope you are at the end of your nightmare and on the way too 100% wellness. Regards Mike.

• Like 1

Many thanks Mike, nice to see you are a mod now, how are you keeping?  Been thinkng it would be nice for us all to get together again?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...