Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

13 hours ago, chr15gb said:

I'm also annoyed with LV that they would simply bend over. Despite all the moans from Insurance Companies about fraud, they seem to endorse the practice by not challenging in any way a statement which is, on the balance of probabilities, false.

That is why I always say insurance is basically fraud.. when it comes to the time take money from you they will do whatever it takes to increase premium, but when it comes to paying anything they will find any possible excuse not to pay.. as described by you they wouldn't even care to protect their own customer in straight forward situation like this... because it is not in their interest.

• Like 1

On 23/11/2017 at 11:28 AM, Linas.P said:

That is why I always say insurance is basically fraud.. when it comes to the time take money from you they will do whatever it takes to increase premium, but when it comes to paying anything they will find any possible excuse not to pay.. as described by you they wouldn't even care to protect their own customer in straight forward situation like this... because it is not in their interest.

I agree. Having had more time to think about it, I will be going back to LV requesting more info.

I submitted a huge amount of detail showing the angles the cars were at and the points of impact. If the other driver were to be believed, I would have had to be almost perpendicular to his car, pointing almost at the centre island of the roundabout. It is not plausible that my accused lane change LED to damage at those points of the cars.

I don't even know how I am supposed to know what the final decision is, LV have not once made contact with me. I am a named driver on both my daughters cars, both of which have recently been renewed. I didn't tell them of this incident as I still don't know what type of claim it was (Non fault, At fault etc).