Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

She's Finally Here

3 hours ago, MNMJ said:

I really like the colour contrast in the rear, highlighting that there are just two seats rather than a bench...though you have turned the contrast up to 11 though

lol Honestly I don't remember turning up the contract BUT I did take these pics with my canon camera back in early 2013 when I first bought the car (that's why the seats look clean :) )

Also the baking sun outside probably added to the contrast. I'll try and take some pics next time I'm in the car and see if it looks different. 

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@Defratos Well felllas other countries did have the Red interior as an option from 2012.

But New Zealand had a limited edition plaque car and here it is 😊

http://i.stuff.co.nz/motoring/6382450/Red-Edition-a-special-Lexus

Big Rat

Was Red interior not available as an option in the UK? I ordered mine in summer 2012 and specifically wanted it red interior with Nebula Grey exterior. 

52 minutes ago, Defratos said:

Was Red interior not available as an option in the UK? I ordered mine in summer 2012 and specifically wanted it red interior with Nebula Grey exterior. 

@Defratos I believe not but I'm guessing someone more knowledgeable will be along shortly, I'm guessing it was just the launch colour blue and then a little while later white.

🐀

3 hours ago, Warrington guy said:

Big rat . I'm surprised dav hasn't been along . Especially when there's a lovely red interior on show

@Warrington guy Dave you could be right, but I suspect he's out now scouting his used car dealers trying to find one in fact this little beauty looks right up his alley ...............

IMG_0497.thumb.JPG.debd20fd4b466f07f7016c1d2b9b3474.JPG

Stylish eh 😂

Big Rat

• Like 2