Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

She's Finally Here

So finally got delivery of the beast after a month and a half from shipping her from the Mid East. 

Car has been Registered, MOT'd, insured etc... 

Drove the car for 2 weeks and forced myself to drive it for everything I needed just to see if having a Left Hand drive car would be a problem in London, and to be honest it's not that much different at all from driving a RHD vehicle so that was a nice surprise. 

I've left the UK for a few weeks now so won't be driving until I'm back and then it'll be going into storage for whenever I come to the UK. 

Enjoy the pics:

1.jpg.2640430527db9f8c5a79ea2237135a82.jpg

2.jpg.0a4523d6aff4a37a5f8616ac45793799.jpg

3.jpg.cb1bb04b9af4b9148b66b878fb2ba700.jpg

4.jpg.886dd187c96ab60d715dd0c5ee9fc8ea.jpg

5.jpg.daa28635d1af9a54b35a6dcc7cea7b2f.jpg

I got hold of some good quality Reflective Number plate stickers and decided to take off the front number plate holder and put a sticker on instead, personally I believe it looks better:

6.jpg.133646113ae896dd8e03187e41595ac9.jpg

7.jpg.5034e23a90cb1a1f1014ace290ca9868.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Defratos Well done she looks great, look forward to meeting you both some time in the future 👍

Big Rat

Thanks and hopefully we can get a meet done sooner rather than later. 

1 hour ago, Dar said:

Great colour combo @Defratos! She looks good! Grey ones are the fastest! LOL!

Damn right, Grey is the fastest colour lol :biggrin:, I like the Grey and Blue IS-Fs, sometimes the white looks good as well.

Welcome and hope you continue to enjoy driving your IS-F over here. Grey is, undoubtedly, the best colour for an IS-F.

There are many reasons, good taste, however, precludes denigration of those less fortunate.....

17 hours ago, Arqum said:

Your local to me I think dude. Let's meet up

Really? where abouts in London are you located?

16 hours ago, Nick W858 said:

Looks great well done and welcome

Thanks 

11 hours ago, Bluethunder said:

Is that Mercury grey with red interior? Looks great and very unique.

It's actually Nebula Grey with Red Interior 

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@Mark G Tis not I matey, the fact is all this blarney about Grey the fact is it's dark Silver everybody knows that 😇

🐀

Agreed it's actually dark silver :wink3:

• Like 1

I've only seen one other ISF in the SE of London in two years of ownership - a black one with a private plate. Seen 7 other ISFs in Wales though - all at once! The black ones seem to have the loudest exhaust @Rusty Crobar!!

• Like 1

Excellent car! Another Londoner here so I'll keep my eyes peeled. South West for me.

I've seen a fair few other ISFs in London. @Arqum, what colour is yours? Wonder if I've spotted you. I've seen a black one around Elephant & C a couple of times.

57 minutes ago, ollie isf said:

Excellent car! Another Londoner here so I'll keep my eyes peeled. South West for me.

I've seen a fair few other ISFs in London. @Arqum, what colour is yours? Wonder if I've spotted you. I've seen a black one around Elephant & C a couple of times.

Nice to see more ISFs in London, colour is Nebula Grey 

Congrats! :thumbsup:

Glad to see the car has arrived and settled in to it's new home ok.

Arqum isn't far from me either, as he has had some bits done on his car by me over the years.

I'm not far from London (under 30 miles) down the A2.

Maybe we can organise another Bluewater meet? If not, how about a pub lunch and chat etc?

Couple of nice boozer's near me that do food etc....

Would be good to get something in the diary as I'm done with work on mine till early October when the calipers are being re-painted.

Car looks great though my friend.

Cheers for now.

Pete :cool:

22 hours ago, Dar said:

I've only seen one other ISF in the SE of London in two years of ownership - a black one with a private plate. Seen 7 other ISFs in Wales though - all at once! The black ones seem to have the loudest exhaust @Rusty Crobar!!

But the Silver ones go like stink ( @Big Rat)

Blue ones are nippy but satnav crap

• Like 1

I really like the colour contrast in the rear, highlighting that there are just two seats rather than a bench...though you have turned the contrast up to 11 though