Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

USRS RR Racing

1 hour ago, Peter P18 said:

Right Chaps,

Coupon code you need is as follows: USRSUKDEAL

Should give you the 13% discount, bringing theses in at $300 a set.

Post up here once ordered so I can keep track. :thumbup:

Any issues, let me know.

Cheers.

Pete

Awesome Pete, thanks for sorting this out. So we just put for collection by you on the postage or delivery option right?

7 hours ago, NothernDan said:

Awesome Pete, thanks for sorting this out. So we just put for collection by you on the postage or delivery option right?

Hi Dan,

Yes, should be able to choose that collection option when placing the order. Let me know if it's not clear when you complete it. 

Cheers Chaps. :cool:

Order placed! (order number 3993).
I put the billing / shipping address to home (otherwise my credit card wouldn't work) and it selected international sale. But made clear reference to Peter collecting in the additional comments (at the bottom of the order page).

Code worked fine, total of $300. Paid using credit card, so I expect around a 3% fee. So approx £230 (plus Peters UK P&P).

Thanks!

38 minutes ago, Toothy said:

Order placed! (order number 3993).
I put the billing / shipping address to home (otherwise my credit card wouldn't work) and it selected international sale. But made clear reference to Peter collecting in the additional comments (at the bottom of the order page).

Code worked fine, total of $300. Paid using credit card, so I expect around a 3% fee. So approx £230 (plus Peters UK P&P).

Thanks!

Excellent. :thumbsup:

Glad it all worked out for you David.

Not sure exactly when I will be able to collect them or have someone bring them over for me, but will be as soon as possible.

As I mentioned, will be ordering my supercharger kit in the next couple of weeks hopefully, so will need to get that collected as well. :cool:

I'll send an email to Simon once I know all the order numbers to make sure he puts them aside for collection.

Cheers.

Pete

1 minute ago, Toothy said:

Please take photos and document your supercharger install! A "build" thread for it would be great. I'm sure lots of us want to hear your experiences.

Thanks David. :thumbsup:

I'll probably hand over the installation to Lee Perryman at SRD. Lee and his team did my PPE header install, so I know the car/job will be in good hands.

I plan to get the car dyno'd before the supercharger is installed to see how much additional power the headers, tuned intake and remap have added. It made 418whp before these changes, so I can at least use that figure as a base to work out how much has been added.

I'll ask Lee to take plenty of photos and maybe a video or two as well. He's normally pretty good at all that stuff anyway, as they do some mega Supra and GTR builds over there. :cool:

On ‎21‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:34 AM, Big Rat said:

@Peter P18 Hey Peter all those talk of tyres if you've not already done so I guess that you will be needing some larger ones- so to speak 😂

Big Rat

Not sure Paul. I was already running slightly bigger tyres on my current wheels...... If I do any bigger on the wheel size to accommodate larger tyres, will need to roll the arch lips which I am not keen to do if I'm being totally honest. :unsure:

Will see how it goes once the blower is in place and singing sweetly! :wub::cool:

Cheers Guys. :cool:

So I make that 3 orders placed so far?

Any more for any more?! Don't know if Simon/Rafi actually set any sort of cut-off date, but we will need to agree one in order for me to arrange delivery to you fine folks. :wink3:

Simon will be putting these orders to one side ready for collection by me, or one of my mates over there.

I don't want anyone to miss out on this great opportunity to buy a solid product that will actually add a lot of value to your F's handling, but appreciate those of you who've ordered don't want to wait forever........

Let me know when you think we should close the door on this (maybe end of October?), and I can then start making plans to get these over here to distribute.

All the best,

Pete :smile:

• Like 2

On 22/09/2017 at 1:50 PM, Peter P18 said:

Not sure Paul. I was already running slightly bigger tyres on my current wheels...... If I do any bigger on the wheel size to accommodate larger tyres, will need to roll the arch lips which I am not keen to do if I'm being totally honest. :unsure:

Will see how it goes once the blower is in place and singing sweetly! :wub::cool:

@Peter P18 I see your reasoning, rolling the arches successfully takes some skill, any idea if anyone in the states is running one with a blower, wonder what their tyre situation is ?

Big Rat

12 hours ago, Peter P18 said:

Cheers Guys. :cool:

So I make that 3 orders placed so far?

Any more for any more?! Don't know if Simon/Rafi actually set any sort of cut-off date, but we will need to agree one in order for me to arrange delivery to you fine folks. :wink3:

Simon will be putting these orders to one side ready for collection by me, or one of my mates over there.

I don't want anyone to miss out on this great opportunity to buy a solid product that will actually add a lot of value to your F's handling, but appreciate those of you who've ordered don't want to wait forever........

Let me know when you think we should close the door on this (maybe end of October?), and I can then start making plans to get these over here to distribute.

All the best,

Pete :smile:

Happy for the end of October Pete, gives everybody a fair crack of the whip to get their order in. Grateful for you or your friends couriering them over to us. 👍🏻

Matt

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, NothernDan said:

Order placed and confirmed - order number 4016

Put "Peter Payne to collect" in comments box.

Thanks Peter, very much appreciated :)

Nice one Dan. :cool:

Should have a fair few sets coming over soon in that case. 

4 in total so far. 

Keep them coming guys, you honestly won't regret it. :smile: