Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

USRS RR Racing

Hi Guys,

So, good news is I'm pulling the trigger on my supercharger kit. :yahoo:

Apparently RR-Racing will have the bits together for  me next week, so will ship it over once after that.

Better news for you lot, should be room in my supercharger boxes for the USRS kits, so Simon will put those in to arrive with the supercharger kit. :cool:

Current order is for 3 kits in total, so anyone else wanting in has a week's grace to place their order, and get the discount using the code 'USRSUKDEAL' at the checkout on RR-Racing's website.

Once the kit arrives and clears Customs etc, will be in touch with each of you for address details so I can whip them up to my local Post Office to send out.

Cheers all.

Pete :smile:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mattmech said:

Great news on both counts Pete.

have you made any plans for when the fitment will start or how long they think it will take? 

Going to be a monster when finished 👍

Thanks Matt, it'll be going to Lee P at SRD once the kit arrives. RR-Racing say 3-4 days to install it right. Will need re-dyno'ing first, then install along with the brake upgrades I've got sitting in my garage. Then we need to add the new tune, and back on the dyno. 

I'm guessing a week at least.

Should be pretty special once it's all done. :cool:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

30 minutes ago, Toothy said:

I had a dispatch email for my order a few days ago. Does that mean the supercharger kit and the group buy are on their way over?? :yahoo:

Indeed! :yahoo:

Hoping it will be delivered on Friday. :cool:

Paid up my import duty etc yesterday afternoon.

Will keep you guys posted.

Cheers.

Peter

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Morning all. Long time no post.

Had the dispatch mail too so thanks again to Pete for sorting all this. Very much appreciated! Let us know next steps when you can Pete.

Really looking forward to meeting everyone at Kemble when I should have a few more mods in place. Tein front springs being fitted on the 10th to close that tyre gap. I’m planning to fit 12 or 15mm spacers all round on the OEM wheels and the USRS kit before a 4 wheel alignment.

I’ve got a few bits of carbon trickery ready to fit and a few more on their way to be clear coated so it’s all shaping up nicely.

See you all on the 19th if you’re going!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NothernDan said:

Morning all. Long time no post.

Had the dispatch mail too so thanks again to Pete for sorting all this. Very much appreciated! Let us know next steps when you can Pete.

Really looking forward to meeting everyone at Kemble when I should have a few more mods in place. Tein front springs being fitted on the 10th to close that tyre gap. I’m planning to fit 12 or 15mm spacers all round on the OEM wheels and the USRS kit before a 4 wheel alignment.

I’ve got a few bits of carbon trickery ready to fit and a few more on their way to be clear coated so it’s all shaping up nicely.

See you all on the 19th if you’re going!

Look forward to it squaring up to quite a meet 👍

🐀

Morning All,

So just got the last box of three from RR-Racing this morning! :thumbup:

Just checking I got everything I needed for the s/c install, plus the bits for you lot. :cool:

Appears like I have 4 sets of USRS plus the two camber arms for Etienne, does that stack up with orders placed? Only ask as I got 5 sets of instructions?! :g:

Will ask each of you to PM me your address details unless you plan to collect in person, know Matt mentioned he’d do it that way.

I’ll need to get them boxed up for you this week, and hopefully up to the Post Office on Saturday morning. :thumbup1:

Cheers one and all.

Pete

• Thanks 1

Just PM'ed you my shipping address too. Hoping they've not missed one out too! Two of us might have to take it in turns!

In all seriousness, if we are one set down I'd be happy to wait a while for mine while they re-sent a set. I keep checking my tyres for wear but nothing showing. I'm just coming up to 10k miles this year and they are still going strong with no obvious signs of inner wear at all. On the OEM Potenza's and they still look as good as new.

Thanks again for your help on this Peter! :)

Dan. 

6 hours ago, Peter P18 said:

Morning All,

So just got the last box of three from RR-Racing this morning! :thumbup:

Just checking I got everything I needed for the s/c install, plus the bits for you lot. :cool:

Appears like I have 4 sets of USRS plus the two camber arms for Etienne, does that stack up with orders placed? Only ask as I got 5 sets of instructions?! :g:

Will ask each of you to PM me your address details unless you plan to collect in person, know Matt mentioned he’d do it that way.

I’ll need to get them boxed up for you this week, and hopefully up to the Post Office on Saturday morning. :thumbup1:

Cheers one and all.

Pete

Hi Pete, I’ll drop you a text, let me know when it’s conveniant and I’ll pop over.

thanks again, Matt

22 hours ago, Toothy said:

Just sent you a PM with my shipping address.
Hopefully they haven't missed one of us out!

Thanks, received and replied. :thumbsup:

22 hours ago, NothernDan said:

Just PM'ed you my shipping address too. Hoping they've not missed one out too! Two of us might have to take it in turns!

In all seriousness, if we are one set down I'd be happy to wait a while for mine while they re-sent a set. I keep checking my tyres for wear but nothing showing. I'm just coming up to 10k miles this year and they are still going strong with no obvious signs of inner wear at all. On the OEM Potenza's and they still look as good as new.

Thanks again for your help on this Peter! :)

Dan. 

Thanks Dan. Sent you a PM as well. We are one short unfortunately, Simon was very apologetic. As per my PM, I head back to the States in early December for work, so can collect and bring yours back with me if that's ok? Let me know. :cool:

16 hours ago, Mattmech said:

Hi Pete, I’ll drop you a text, let me know when it’s conveniant and I’ll pop over.

thanks again, Matt

Cheers Matt. Will text back now, was a bit hectic yesterday getting my car and all the stuff over to SRD! It's back on the dyno first thing today to see what difference the PPE headers, tuned intake and remap made. Then they are due to start fitting the blower and supporting mods! :yahoo:

• Thanks 1

Hi Pete, 

LookIng forward to hearing the results of the dyno test & the same once the supercharger is fitted.  Performance was already impressive - should be spectacular with the supercharger fitted. Hope the install all goes smoothly 👍🏻

Christmas has come early 😉

• Like 1

Thanks David. :thumbsup:

Car made 474.1hp at the flywheel this morning. That's a gain of 56hp from the last run on the same dyno etc.

Lee and the guys will hopefully have started the supercharger install when they got it back from the dyno. Nice thing for next year will be a dyno actually at SRD, so we can maybe do another rolling road day over there? Be nice to see a few F's on the rollers, good fun seeing how they do I find.

Think they were a little frightened at the sheer scale of parts involved, but I think they'll get over it once they get stuck in.

Hope so anyway! Lol. :wink3:

• Like 2

I'd be up for seeing what mine did on the rollers. If it's the place near Oxford it's only an hour away from me. Maybe setup a meet/event once they have it installed.
Was 56hp header, intake and tune? What intake have you got?

4 minutes ago, Toothy said:

I'd be up for seeing what mine did on the rollers. If it's the place near Oxford it's only an hour away from me. Maybe setup a meet/event once they have it installed.
Was 56hp header, intake and tune? What intake have you got?

It's West Sussex, so not too bad........

Correct. PPE headers, RR-Racing tuned intake, RR-Racing remap to suit.

Not bad gains considering. Be fun to see if the supercharger kit makes the numbers it claims (625whp). So we are looking to gain another 150.9! :cool:

6 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Peter P18 I can picture the scene now as the techies stood back admiring the finished work and one of them says “ Who’s going tell Peter I don’t think it looks right you know “

A7762017-0B05-49EE-B784-EBA780C6628C.jpeg.352c29b26a46ad0ff69e379fd4f078f5.jpeg

😂😂😂

🐀

Doubt that'll fit under my vented carbon bonnet! Lol. Thing of beauty though! :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Peter P18 said:

Thanks David. :thumbsup:

Car made 474.1hp at the flywheel this morning. That's a gain of 56hp from the last run on the same dyno etc.

Lee and the guys will hopefully have started the supercharger install when they got it back from the dyno. Nice thing for next year will be a dyno actually at SRD, so we can maybe do another rolling road day over there? Be nice to see a few F's on the rollers, good fun seeing how they do I find.

Think they were a little frightened at the sheer scale of parts involved, but I think they'll get over it once they get stuck in.

Hope so anyway! Lol. :wink3:

That's an impressive gain for a naturally aspirated setup - you must be pleased.  I'm not surprised, it certainly felt significantly more rapid than the standard setup.

Look forward to seeing the final setup at some point & hope all goes smoothly at SRD. :thumbsup: