AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

DT_Racing

Beautiful ISF for sale

Sold Sold Sold

Good day LOC Members. This is a private sale of my 2011 Facelift Obsidian Black ISF with light Ivory hide interior. 57,500 miles with full Lexus Service History and 6 months MOT.

This is a stunning much loved and cared for example with all the usual IS F refinements + 13 Months Lexus Warranty (not that it will ever be needed) and a pre-paid service plan covering the next two services at a Sytner Lexus dealer. Also available a full set of brand new, still in the box, correctly sized and specified winter wheels with brand new Michelin Alpin 4 tyres. I bought them for winter but instead chose to garage the car for 4 months and save her from the weather. As you can tell she is rather well cared for. This truly is an exceptional car amongst what is already quite a rare breed. I have owned the car for a year and a half and it is without a doubt the best vehicle I have ever come across for providing an effortless, quiet luxury driving experience yet also be capable of mind warping performance and driving. A true Jekyll and Hyde of a car that none of its rivals can compete with. The only changes I have made to the car is to have the rear passenger windows and rear screen professionally tinted in a 35% grade (not the 20% limo tint) and I have had the RR-Racing USR system fitted to improve the steering response (a common upgrade). Original parts supplied with car of course.

This car is the midway facelift model so as such comes with some benefits over the earlier model, the more important of these being the inclusion of the limited slip differential, the sports suspension setup for more comfortable ride and the interior update. General Specification:

19" BBS forged aluminium anthracite alloy wheels, nearly new (7mm) Continental Sportcontact 6 tyres in the slightly wider 275/245 setup. 7" Lexus touch screen electro multi-vision satellite navigation system updated with 2015-16 European maps, 6 DVD changer, rear view reversing camera, Mark Levinson Luxury Audio system with 14 speakers, DAB digital radio, Bluetooth telephone connectivity, electric heated front sport seats with memory, electric heated folding door mirrors, Electrochromatic auto-dimming rear view mirror, Auto lights and wipers, sports suspension, Limited slip differential front & rear parking aid, ESP stability control, sports multi functional steering wheel, adaptive cruise control, Lexus multi programme paddle shift gear change, electrically adjustable steering column, USB Audio interface, automatic dual zone climate control, Keyless entry. All documents and keys present.

I have a couple of extra’s that I had planned to fit but never gotten around to. I have an actual carbon rear wing/lip (not wrap or dip) and a new still boxed, never opened set of Brembo OEM rear brake discs that will come with the car. Plenty more pictures available on request.

A super rare vehicle which has been meticulously maintained and is simply stunning. Please do come and look and experience this car for yourself, they are something else. For test drives please arrange your own insurance, I am of course willing to take interested parties for a drive. Please note personal plate not included in the sale.

Thank you for looking

£21500, open to some negotiation to keep her in the club.

Also advertised on piston heads

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/lexus/is/lexus-is-is3-f--------------------2011/7577450

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender2.jpg

IMG_0062.JPG

IMG_0063.JPG

IMG_0064.JPG

IMG_0067.JPG

IMG_0068.JPG

IMG_0082.JPG

IMG_0103.JPG

IMG_0105.JPG

IMG_6045.JPG

IMG_7662.JPG

FullSizeRender1.jpg

FullSizeRender3.jpg

• Like 4

@DT_Racing Dave she is a beauty an absolute credit to you, whoever gets that is a lucky guy, sorry to see you going can I ask what you are changing to ?

Big Rat

Thank you Mr Rat she's a beauty. You can indeed ask about my plans. I've just indulged my wish to own a custom VW T5 camper, now of course this doesnt satisfy my weekend itch so in short order I will be on the hunt for an Elise R. Owned one previously and as soon as I sold her I knew i'd be in another some day. Be gutted to see the Lex go but I dont need 3 family cars in the garage you know.

Wish I had the cash, I'd be halfway down the motorway by now!

Good luck with the sale

• Like 2

@DT_Racing Dave T5 a great Van, I see they are bringing out 4pot turbo petrols one with well over 200bhp 😳

Elise R again great car neatly pulled the trigger on one from a Lotus dealer down Brighton way in 2008 I think it was they are great fun, on the limit handling is a bit 'brown boxers' 😂

Big Rat

Just now, bobmc said:

Wish I had the cash, I'd be halfway down the motorway by now!

Good luck with the sale

@bobmc Have you checked fully down the back of the sofa !

• Like 1

Hang on! .... no, just a couple of furry peanuts and an old tap washer - sigh!

• Like 3

Just now, bobmc said:

Hang on! .... no, just a couple of furry peanuts and an old tap washer - sigh!

How much for the peanuts???

lovely car @DT_Racing  very attractive price 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, lockeyboy said:

How much for the peanuts???

lovely car @DT_Racing  very attractive price 

Yeah I have to sell so I've priced a little under what I believe its worth. I looked at 6 ISF's before settling on this one and its in much better condition now than when I bought it. I know I cant price with the same inflation that dealers and garages, someone will be getting a great car for very good money.

By the way I can do the car at £21000 + a few furry peanuts

• Like 2

On 17/08/2017 at 3:36 PM, DT_Racing said:

Thank you Mr Rat she's a beauty. You can indeed ask about my plans. I've just indulged my wish to own a custom VW T5 camper, now of course this doesnt satisfy my weekend itch so in short order I will be on the hunt for an Elise R. Owned one previously and as soon as I sold her I knew i'd be in another some day. Be gutted to see the Lex go but I dont need 3 family cars in the garage you know.

There is a a 4 page article in Car Mechanics magazine this month (September issue) on buying a used T5 which may prove useful when looking for one.

IMG_0788.JPG

• Like 1

Maybe not a question for your 'for sale' thread...but how do you find the light coloured seats, are they a pain to keep mark free and clean?

4 hours ago, DT_Racing said:

Update pic, just a lovely shot

IMG_1275.JPG

Plenty of parking at your house then!

• Like 1

I should be so lucky. Just a day out with the family. So I let them go off and just stood and admired the car haha 

• Like 1

Lev, unfortunately you will be disappointed I had to say a sorry farewell to the ISF on Friday. Gone to a good home.

Ah, I was wondering if had sold it yet...if not I might of put in a cheeky offer :)